Chapter 9

James' POV
It was 10:30 PM, me and F.G.S.B. were sitting at the table, watching some TV. I started to feel tired, hoping Harold returns soon. Five minutes later, I heard the door open. Harold was back with three six packs of coffe, and one six pack of redbull. "I'm back guys, and I got your coffees," Harold said, "Even some redbull, for maximum energy." "Oh thank you, I felt like I was gonna fade fast," I said grabbing a coffee and redbull, as F.G.S.B. did the same. "Cmon F.G., let's get going!" I said, grabbing my bag. "Right behind ya!" he replies.

We both got in Marco's car, and I start up the car. After 40 minutes, we both made it to the convention. I was surprised that we arrived early than I thought. "Hey, you can go into the convention, I'll go refill the gas tank," F.G.S.B. says. "But isn't there a gas station nearby?" I asked. "Well yeah!" he said, pointing south, "It's over there!" "Okay, thanks man!" I said, getting out of the car as he drives the car to the gas station.

I walked into the office and sat down, waiting for Harold to call. A few seconds later, the phone rang. But something was different. It wasn't a recorded message at all, it was an actual phone call. I shrugged, picked up the phone, and answered the call. "Hello? Hello? Hey! You've actually made it this far! Wow! Not like I doubted you or anything!" Harold said, acting more nervous than he was before this morning, "It's just... Uhhh... You know how the girls are..." When he said that, I heard a female voice in the background, along with something banging on his door.

I was going to ask him if he was okay, but I was interrupted by him saying, "And... Speaking of, I need to tell you something important... Uhhh... I might not be around to send you a message tomorrow." He won't be around? What does he mean? I heard the knocking again. "I know, I know, but you'll be fine!" he said with worry in his voice, "You've done a tremendous job so far!" "Uhhh, it's just that this night has been an experience I'll never forget. I could tell you how much," he says with another knock sounding in the background. "Harold are you alright?" I said quickly, but he doesn't say yes or no. "Uhhh. I always knew it was about her to not touch Freddy's chest, if immediately, it was nice while it lasted I suppose," he says somberly as I heard a slight laugh of a female.

Those words hit me like a brick, I could do nothing but listen to his call. Harold says, "Uhhhh... I'm glad that I 'did' recorded these messages for you when I did though... Uhhhh... Hey! Do me a favor, and make sure to keep an eye on those spring lock suits. I think there's more to them than being empty suits." I heard another slight laugh of a female, and the knocking began to grow louder. "I always thought it was strange that they were put there," he says as more knocks were heard. "Uhhhh... Oh no!... And... If I think what's gonna happen is that I think it is... That it is probably the best way to go out at least..." Harold finally said, as a female can be heard laughing evilly in the background. I shivered as I heard the female's god awful laugh. "Ooh!" I heard another female voice say, and then I heard Harold let out a loud groan for a split second, and the call ended.

"Harold?... Harold?!... HAROLD!" I screamed. "What? What's wrong?" F.G.S.B. said, running into the office when he heard me scream. "Harold might be in danger! FIND HIM QUICK!" I yelled. He nods, grabs a flashlight and runs out to find Harold. Oh fuck! What happened to him?! Judging by the female voices and laughs, I assume that the girls were responsible for this.

-1 AM-
Foxy and Mangle were already out of their coves, standing next to them. Mangle was already about to make her move, seeing by her leaning to her right and smiling at the camera.

I remembered what Harold said about the spare suits, and I flicked to the closet cameras. Golden Freddy and SpringBonnie were just sitting there like they were before. I almost forgot that I have to check on Bonnie and Chica. Bonnie was in the west hall, and Chica was at the restrooms. When I flicked to the Pirates Cove cam, Foxy was gone. I reached for the left door and closed it. I checked the right door, and Mangle was standing by the doorway, causing me to close it in an instant. I opened the left door, knowing that Foxy is gone finally.

I was also wondering when F.G.S.B. was going to return.

-2 AM-
Bonnie stood at the west hall corner ready to make her move. I had to check the right door again, but Mangle was still there. I checked the cameras cautiously, waiting for Bonnie to appear at my door. I checked the left door, and there she was. I closed it, and went back to checking the security feed.

Anime Golden Freddy's POV
I opened up my dark, and shining eyes. It was time to make a move. Just like how me and my sister, SpringBonnie planned. "Sister, time for the plan," I said quietly to her. "Good luck," she says back to me. I stare directly at the camera down south.

James' POV
I been on the security camera for a quite long minute. While deciding to check the closet cams, something was different. Golden Freddy's were wide open, and she was looking down south, as if she saw something she'd never seen before. Suddenly, the cameras went static, and I heard a feminine laugh, which sounded like it was coming from inside of my room. I pulled down the camera, and saw the golden, black eyed bear girl, staring down at me. Even her breasts were up close. I yelped and pulled up my security tablet. Then I pulled it down again, seeing her gone. "What the hell was that?!" I thought, confused about how the hell did she manage to get into my office.

I checked the left door, seeing Bonnie gone, and opened it.

-TIME SKIP-
The time was 4 AM, and Mangle left, finally. She had drained my power to 41%. I was starting to get the feeling that I'll never make it out alive. I heard the sounds of footsteps coming from my left, which made me think that Foxy is coming. I closed the door. Something began to knock on the window, and I turned on the door light to see who it was. It was F.G.S.B.. I sighed in relief, and opened the the door, letting him in. "Sorry, I thought you were Foxy," I apologized. "It's fine! And, ummm," he trailed off and said, "I found Harold." "You found him?!" I said as my emotions lit up. I was expecting him to say that he was fine, but I was wrong.

"Yes!" F.G.S.B. said gladly, but then he says, "He was in the main office... And... I'm sorry to say this, but... He's dead." My eyes widened like I never widened them before. "WHAT?!" I screamed on top of my lungs. "Yes," he said sadly, "He looked to be suffocated by someone, or something... And err... His fly was unzipped." I made a straight face when I heard him say that. I sighed with depression, knowing the fact that my very best friend is dead. "Cmon, let's just finish up this night," he says as he puts a hand on my back. "Alright," I reply. We both continued on the night.