Kidnapping Is Considered RUDE (Part 2)

"What do I have something on my face, or something? Stop staring like idiots." I left my cup by the soda machine and made my way back to the table with Tony by my side, I sat next to Vic and pouted.

"Do we need to kill a bitch?" Mike asked right as I sat down.

"It would be nice, but it's illegal." I rolled my eyes and cuddled closer to Vic. He put his arm around me and smiled.

"You know what else is illegal?"

"What?"

"Kidnapping someone without their permission."

I cracked a smile at that, but they all continued to stare at me expectantly.

"What? Do I have something on my face?!" I pulled out my phone and checked everything, my neck, my cheeks, my forehead. . . .

But nope. . . There was nothing there.

I stared back up a the the guys, and they stared back.

I stared.

They stared.

We all stared.

It was weird.

"JEEEENNNYYY!!" Hime-Time put his fist on the table and I stared at him wide eyed.

"Enough staring."

"I  SHALL STARE ALL I WANT!!" I pouted and continued staring at them.

"Alright, Hime-Time," Vic started, he leaned towards Jaime and put his hand crossed in front of him."We're doing it all wrong."

Jaime nodded his head and I stared at them. Wtf?

Mike & Tony stood up and walked away while Vic stayed sitting and Jaime grabbed a guitar out of nowhere.

What's going on?

Vic lent down and got on one knee, he held out a small square box.

"Jenny. . . I love you. You mean the world to me, you say the weirdest shit that makes me smile even though you're annoying ass hell sometimes. You annoy the shit out of Jaime and it gets to the point where he would gladly murder you, but I won't let him. Cuz I love you, and that's not cool."

I smiled, even though I was confused...

"So..." Vic opened up the little box and inside it was a small note on top of the ring. 'May we kidnap you?' I smiled, and Vic smiled back. I know what this was now.

"Jenny, will you marry me?" I smacked my hand over my mouth and cried out.

"YEESSS!!" A chorus of 'awwwww's were heard from the crowd and I laughed.

Oh, if only they knew.