Kidnapping Is Considered Rude ( ̄∠  ̄ )ノ

I was pissed.

Beyond pissed, actually. I was about ready to kill a bitch. I'm serious. I started kicking the trunk door thingy, until I got tired. Hey, I'm stuck here anyways, so I might as well take a nap.

When I woke up, I was tied to a chair. What the actual fuck? Who are these people? Luckily my mouth wasn't gagged or anything so I decided to scream.

"Help!"

"Help! I got kidnapped by some crazy psycho person! Help!"

"I am not a crazy psycho person." I heard an offended voice.

"Who are you?" I asked. They stepped into the light and pulled off their hoodies so I could see their faces.

"Jenny...." One of them said in a deep voice. " I am your father."

"Bruh." I said, I took a closer look and well to say I was shocked is an understatement. I was beyond words, I was like woooaaahhhhhhh.

"You're- You're -" That's when I got pissed off.

"What the actual fuck? Why did you guys kidnap me?! That is RUDE! You are rude! What the fûck you guys! I thought we had something going!! WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS CHAIR I WILL KILL A BITCH, AND I WONT EVEN FLINCH. I WILL RIP OUT THOSE EYES FROM YOUR FUCKING SKULL. I WILL THEN DECAPITATE YOUR HEADS OFF AND THROW THEM INTO A BAG, ALONG WITH YOUR PENISES. THEN I WILL THROW YOUR DEAD BODIES INTO BODY BAGS I FOUND ON E-BAY. THEN ILL THROW THEM INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN AND SOMEWAY SOMEHOW A SHARK IS GOING TO FIND IT AND EAT YOUR DEAD BODIES, JUST BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT. I DONT CARE IF I GET ARRESTED. THAT IS THE SHIT THAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU ONCE I GET OUT OF THIS CHAIR. THAT WILL SHOW YOU WHAT'LL HAPPEN FOR KIDNAPPING ME!! NOW, WE CAN DO THIS THE EASY WAY, OR THE HARD WAY. YOU CHOOSE."

They stared at me in shock. Ha! I wouldn't actually kill them. Cmon they're Pierce The Veil... I wouldn't do it.

I started laughing and they all looked scared. Wow. I did scare them.

"I was just kidding." I said in between laughing. They all let out heavy sighs and I giggled.

"No, but seriously. Kidnapping someone without their permission is rude."