Chapter Nine: The Morning After

Start from the beginning

"Yes you're right but it's all because I've never done this before so I'm embarrassed ." I say truthfully. I wasn't going to sugar coat it what for? I push off the grip he had on my waist and go to the bathroom quickly locking the door behind me. I could hear Justin's banging on the door.

"Lexi let me in it's ok. There's a first for everything right?" I could almost here the nervousness in his voice.

Ignore him simply because I was tired of being exposed to him. I put on the clothes I had brought with me into the bathroom that's when I realized I didn't bring my attire from last night. I brought Justin's sweater with my underwear and bra. I guess this will do. I almost forgot that Justin was still banging on the door for me to let him in.

"I'm not opening it till you put some clothes on." He groans loudly and I can here a faint 'fine'. I turn around to look at myself in the giant mirror place in the corner of the bathroom.

I looked like a mess.

A straight and utter mess. My hair looked like well you know. Day after sex hair. Kinda like a birds nest that's the easier was to put it. My makeup was everywhere. I looked like a raccoon due to the amount of black makeup around my eyes. And let me tell you about my damn lipstick. That shit isn't even on my lips.

Damn Justin. You really fucked my shit up.

I giggle to myself a little. I'm so stupid.

Since Justin hasn't been saying anything for awhile I decided to wash my face to look a little more presentable and because I knew I was going to break out if I didn't take it off. I had already slept with it over night which is a big NO for me due to my super sensitive skin.

I spot the little samples that the hotel leaves for you in the corner along with a newly cleansed washcloth. I'm so relived that this hotel had this because if not my ass would still be going to looking like a half dead raccoon.

I washed my face with the soap and water pat drying my face when I was done. I hear the pounding again on the door.

"I'm dressed now. Can you open the door and come out now?"

I walk towards the mirror once again checking my appearance once again. I run my hands through my hair taking my hair tie on my wrist and throwing my hair up into a messing bun. 

(Something like this

(Something like this.)

I make my way towards the door and open it reveling and fully clothed Justin with a small smile plastered on his face.

"My clothes look good on you." He tells me as I blush a deep red.

"Thanks I thought I grabbed my clothes but I grabbed your hoodie instead. I hope you don't mind." He looks at me and pulls me gently closer to him.

"If you look like this when you wear my clothes-" he pauses and licks his lips. "You can wear them anytime you want." I giggle as he pulls me into a hug.

"I hope you realize that you being embarrassed isn't going to make my change the way I felt about last night." He tells me with me still wrapped in his arms. "You're a very very chilled laid back girl. I don't want you thinking a one night stand is going to change the way I look at you." He tells me truthfully.

"It's just I've never done it before. I've only had sex with one person before you but we were in a relationship for a year. I barley met you and I already exposed myself to you. I don't know I just makes me feel like a slut that's all." I say. He softly places his hand on my chin to make me look at him. His soft gestures always leaving me wheezy.

"Don't." He says. "Don't ever call yourself a slut. You are far from that. I've known you for less than twenty four hours and I can guarantee you that you're not a slut. To be completely honest with you. You're much more than a one night stand. I've never done this." He says while pointing towards him and me.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Like I've never done this. After I do it with someone I usually let them leave or force them to leave. And here I am hugging all over you and being all gentleman and shit. I don't do this EVER. But for some odd reason I want you to stay around. I've slept with a lot of girls Lexi. All of them meaning nothing to me. Which is why I find it so odd that I can't seem to let you go right now." I'm shocked to say the least. I really didn't expect him to say that. His gestures make me feel like a little kid waking up on Christmas morning. It's an indescribable feeling because I met him less than twenty four hours ago. How crazy is that?

"You know what's crazy?" I ask him.

"What?" He tells me hugging me a little tighter.

"I feel the exact same way about you. I don't know why I feel this way. I mean I've met you less than twenty four hours ago. And I can't seem to want to let you go either. I feel crazy." He smiles down at me leaning in.

"Well that makes two of us."

That's when I felt those same soft lips I felt the night before. Those addictive mother fuckers. I'm still completely mind blown at the fact that I feel this way. He's just so different. We hit if off so well. He's so sweet. He treats me like better than any guy I've ever talked to and I've know him for less than a day. I don't know if it's the belieber in me or what.

All I know is that he makes me feel wanted.

••••••••••
Supriseeeee??

BTW. LISTEN TO

Wanted by Kehlani.

It describes how Lexi is feeling.

Anyways here is an update for all my lovely readers who comment and vote.

So y'all got a taste of #Jexi

And I know what you're thinking. You're going toooooooo fast. And Blah. Blah. Blah. Welllll too bad. The reason they are moving a little fast is due to the parts I have planned ahead.

So if you don't like me and you don't like this book. Don't fucking read it. (Manny MUA reference lol)

But ya

10 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter.

QOTC:

What do you guys think about just posting the Jelena pic on insta? Do you even like Jelena?

My Answer:
Personally. I loveeeee sel and Justin. But I think it's Bc I Stan both of them. Jelena will always have a place in my heart. I feel bad for Hailey tho Bc he kinda just lead her on but they were friends and I don't know they are confusing. But we all knew this was gonna happen. He was gonna go back to sel like he always does. I mean come on. The love they had was something that's going to be hard to top. I feel like they are good for each other but bad at the same time. I have mixed feelings all the time for them. But I'm more on the team Jelena side.

Ok y'all. I'm done.

Pleasseeeee comment feedback on the story I love hearing what y'all like its very motivational. :-)

Twittaaa:
@hottieboybieber

DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD SO U GET UPDATES AND SHITTTTT.

That's all I got.
MUCH LOVE,
G