Chapter 13: The Bottle

Daniel was walking around in circles in the huge master room with was four times the size of your old room but while he was thinking and wondering around in circles, you had been eyeing him like a hawk.
You tried to call out his name a couple of times but he would never answer. "Daniel!" You finally screamed but at that time you finally, finally got hit attention because then he turned around to look at you with now a light shade of orange hinted in his eyes.
   "Yes?" He straighten himself up and his eyes turn back to brown as he gave you his full attention. A soft smile appeared on your face with the process.
    You reached out your hand to him. He looked puzzled for a brief second, it took him a second to process your action. But when he finally did, he rushed over to you; he felt your soft, delicate fingers intertwine with his large strong ones. You studied the shape and how rough but yet soft they were.
    Pulling him on the silky covers that enrolled on the huge king size bed, he sat down in front of you. You let go of his hand to start petting his soft black hair.
"You've changed a lot, not just by the years." You raised an eyebrow at him.
"What do you mean?" You asked.
He sighed rather dramatically as he reached over to his dresser, having you land on the bed with your back. Blushing a bit but You stared at his thick pale neck when you noticed that he had a small tattoo that was the shape of a black feather.
He moved out of the way for you and you sat up looking at at he was holding.
"What's that?" You pointed your slender finger at it, noticing it was a small bottle that was filled with lime-green liquid.
He tilted his head to look at it, causing his raven black hair to cover parts of his eyes. He didn't want you to notice his eyes turn white. "I wished that there was another way but I guess this will have to do." He ripped off the bottle cork harshly, then he threw it across the room. You watched it fly and hit the grey wall. He looked over at you as you did to him, demanding for you to drink it.
"No! I don't trust it." You said harshly noticing his eyes turn red, you darted your eyes to the floor shyly because of how you were not able to look him in the eye.
Daniel looked down at you with such pity. He truly did understand what you were feeling but he didn't want to say anything. He had to so he opened his mouth to speak. "I-I don't blame you for not trusting me, I truly do but do drink it." He paused to bite his soft light pink lips before finishing what he was going to say. "You'll get answers that need to be explained for you to understand both me and you. So please (y/n)." He begged, you looked up at him to see that he was telling the truth.
You thought for a second but you finally agreed to trust him. "Fine." You blurted out.
A smile crossed his lips as he handed over the bottle to you.
"Only take a sip." Warned Daniel, you nodded your head and did what you were told.
Bringing the bottle to your nose, you sniffed the chemicals but to turn your face away from the awful smell. You finally took a swing at it but when the small amount of liquid enter your mouth and your tongue tasted flavor of the drink and it was very displeasing, you felt like throwing up but you swallowed it anyways.
Your mind began to grow blurry, you grabbed onto Daniel for support. He grabbed you close to his chest, he placed your head on his shoulder. He rocked you back and forth while rubbing your back.
"Soon you'll understand everything." He smiled down at you.
All you heard was his soft voice before you were fully unconscious.