Chapter 11: Buttercup?...

"Luke! That's enough! You're hurting her!" You screamed and pleaded for his sick and vile ways would stop, but instead. He just laughed rapidity nonstop as you could hear Ashely's skull smashed against the cold, hard, dirty brown concrete floor.

   Suddenly he stopped.... His eyes scanning the entire room and then down back at you with his sky blue eyes.
     "Let's play a game." Luke smiled at you as he bend down once again, his face leaning down at your neck. Slowly slipping your white blouse off your right shoulder to reveal you (s/c) neck.
You started to wiggle your way to try to get the handcuffs to somehow slip off of you like butter.
You screamed and kicked at Luke once you felt his wet, sticky, pink tongue sliding down your shoulder and back up. "Get off of me!!" You shrieked until you'd started to grow weak and only to start crying.
"Where are you! You said that you'll always come and be there for me!!" You yelled up into the roof, hoping for just something or someone who would have just flew straight from the ceiling.
You felt a cold pair of hands fall on your other shoulder were Luke has not touched yet. You didn't care to look to see if someone was behind you, you stopped caring; ever since you've been trapped underneath the outside world, you had no hope.
     "Say my name." You heard a whisper in your left ear, you swear you could feel the persons warm lips barely touch your earlobe.
You started to think of a million names it could be.

'Sydney?... no she wouldn't be able to help in this situation.' You thought.
'But then who?!' Then it clicked.
The only other person who ever took interested in you, besides Sydney and Luke was Daniel. There was no other person you could think of besides him.

You took a big huge breath of air and then screamed out "Daniel, I beg for you to rescued me, this once!!" Luke froze as he looked dead into your eyes with such rage; he wanted to kill you but when he try to opened his mouth to say something.
There were footsteps slowly echoing above the roof, both Luke and you started to hyperventilate in fear as soon as the sounds of tapping feet just suddenly stopped.
Then you looked over at the door that was above the stairs.
You saw and heard the door get smashed opened.
The door flew across the room, falling down onto the concrete floor.
Looking back up to the doorway. You saw Daniel holding up a baseball bat with hammered nails jammed into it; blood caked on it, staining it.
"You called, Buttercup?" He smiled politely to you but soon looked down to see Luke next to you, still clinging onto your thigh.

"Give (y/n) back!!" He grinned his teeth together while his breath taking brown eyes turn into a blood red.

"No!"

In a blink of an eye, you could see the pale, black headed teen leap over to the other male with blond hair and tannish skin get smacked in the face with a baseball bat.
Purple blood splatter onto the floor, onto the walls and even a bit on you.
To shocked to even process what you have just seen.
When you did, you saw Daniel nonstop, smacking Luke over and over with his baseball bat until he was for sure dead.

"I came to rescue you, my buttercup." Daniel smiled with a wink before he dropped the bat to start walking his way to his new prize.
     "Are you going to hurt me?!" You asked him.
      "What's the point of doing so?" Daniel said with such honesty. "Nothing in this world would make me want to hurt my beloved."