Chapter 12: After the Incidence

Sitting alone was a girl with (h/c) hair in a messy bun, she sat alone, wondering why she was put in such a situation.
      This girl was indeed you.
      You were sitting in a extremely large king size bed, with the covers pulled all the way up to your chest.
      You looked like a beautiful porcine doll that had no emotion as Daniel spoon fed you, the dish he was serving you were chicken noodle soup with stars. Why? Only because it was easy for you to swallow.
     You didn't pay any attention to Daniel, you defiantly were a doll, just sitting pretty as he spoon fed you.
      He sighed dramatically, catching a glance from you, he went to say something but you interrupted. "Thank you, D-Daniel...." You caught him off guard, why? Because when you arrived at his mansion, you haven't spoke a single word to him, which began to worry the browned eyed boy.
     "You're welcome, my Buttercup." He had a smug looking smile formed between his lips.
   You heard the clatter of the bowl and the spoon as he set it down on the dresser closest to him.
    "Why didn't you come sooner?!" You blurted out with a few watery tears, you were looking dead into his eyes that now turned to an orange. His expression turned to utter shock, it seemed he wasn't expecting you to just yell at him just out of the blue.  
    You started to notice that every emotion he would come across with, his eyes would turn to different colors.
    Red for anger.
    Yellow for joy.
   Orange for surprise.
    Green for envy.
     White for sadness.
     But those color were so far are the only ones you could guess.
     "I couldn't rescue you unless you say my name, it's a spiritual bond I have with you." You looked at him with disbelief.
    "What are you?! Some kind of a Devil?" You spatted out onto his face.
    "No, I am a male Harpy, you dimwitted human. But I call me what you want, I've been called a demon by many of you humans and I've started to take a liking to the name." He replied coldly mix with a bit of a harshness, venomous tone.
     Soon his eyes turned red but then quickly to white.
    "Just stay and live with me, no harm will come to you if your with me."

    You paused for a second but then yelled.

   "No! Take me home!"

    He chuckled a bit with a cocky grin. "I don't believe I can do that, don't you want to know more about the bond we both share?"
    You thought for a bit but then agreed to his terms.
    "Fine."

A/N:

Hey! Okay. Now this isn't my best story I have written. Or this might not be the best chapter, I don't know. But this is a filler. Just so I have some way to start.
Okay now that's not the point. The point is that I have published a new story. This story I plain to have the chapters longer than this story. I also plain it to be darker and better written.
So if you liked this story. Go read My Beloved Monster (Yandere!Prince x Servant Reader)

      Anyways. Bye!!