Chapter 4: Angel Wings

"Because, you are mine." His words echoed in your head as you sat on your soft bed while looking up at your ceiling. You had your pointer and your middle finger on your soft lips. You started to blush rapidly and your heart started beat in a fast tempo.
         "Did he really kiss me?" You felt so confused, so confused that you grabbed a pillow and smacked it on top of your face.
         "Why me?" You'd never been kissed by a handsome young man but then again, you never gotten kissed by anyone. 

          Anger filled Daniel as he found out the gossip of Luke kissing his profound girl.
         "You told me to make my move, so I did." Said a stern voice. Daniel turned to see Luke grinning wickedly. "Besides, that girl was my best friend growing up but until that one day. Who would have thought my love would be cursed."
         "Shut it Luke, I shall be the one who will take her away, she was mine in the first place and I will lock her up in the highest of towers where you can't even retch." Growled Daniel
         "Oh Daniel. We both know when she regains her memories. You wouldn't stand a chance against me." Luke sat on a brand and Daniel stood in the air with the helps of his wings. Both males stared into your window, watching you blush fiercely. Luke smiled at you because of his victory.
       "I will kill you if you try to even touch her soft lips because shall I be the one to only know what her lips taste like with such passion, and if you even try a taste. Then   I   will   kill   you.... and whom who try to get close to the girl because her friend Sydney will die, just like how I killed her other friend." He said slyly, Daniel looked over to you then back at Luke while having his arms cross.
"I do respect you Luke but another man shouldn't have touch his lady in such away." Daniel flew over to Luke and then grabbed Luke's blonde hair and pulled his hair to have them face to face. Daniel growled in a husky tone. Showing his razor sharp teeth. "A man must avenge his lady." Luke grew scared of Daniel when he started looking him in his blood red eyes. Blood rolled down Luke's eyes and he started to scream in pain "Stop! Please I beg of you!" He begged but Daniel started to laugh hysterically at the week boy but Daniel let go of him and his eyes turned back to brown as Luke fell down the tree branch into the grassy ground as he coughed up his salty red blood. "What are you?" He question.
          "I am the Angel of Death to the humans." He smirked. "And you are a bloody fucking Angel of retardation. And you think you can win agents me." He said with such pride. "I'll let you live for another day because I can't kill you yet."
        Daniel flapped his huge black raven wings as he started leaving the blonde boy in his puddle of blood. But Luke was still alive. "Oh so the game has finally begun." He stood up and tilted his head to the side looking at you as you blindly didn't see anything because of the sound barrier around Luke and Daniel.
        "I may lost this round this time but next time; I shall call the dogs of hell when feast upon the living flesh and have 'em tweet your parents and new friend apart."