Chapter 6: Soft Pink Lips

You started to walk into your school to hear everyone's voices slowly died down, you felt every single glare coming from the many girls in your school watch your every move.
"I hate her."
       "She's ugly."
      "Annoying."
        You could hear every word echoing in your ear.
You speed up to get away from the gossip.
"Hey wait up (Y/N)!" You stood still, you froze and you didn't know why. But when you turn to look, you felt an arm plop onto your shoulder you finally look to see it was Daniel who's smile was filled with joy and his eyes seemed to be yellowish. "How've you been?" He looked down at you with his gentle brown soften from what you thought was yellow in his eyes, he was extremely tall compared to you and many other boys.
         "I don't know... Not good actually." You blurted out, you grew puzzled to why you just now said that to a guy you only have just met a couple of days ago.
      "I'm sorry (Y/N)." He frowned a bit with his pinkish lips. "Maybe tonight I can come over and you can just talk it out if you want." He shrugged his shoulders but then her turned in front of you with his porcelain skinned hands resting on your shoulders, he stared down at you with his brown eyes being half covered with his black hair. His expression changed to no emotions.
        "Daniel?" You asked him, you were puzzled at why his expression change within a second.
       "Come with me, I can take you away from this world, I can make sure that no one will ever hurt you, we can love each other until death do us apart." You blushed rapidly as you stood there shocked at his words.
           "Where'd we even go if I agreed to your plan?" You snickered but as you began to panic, the boy began to have you walking backwards to the metal blue lockers behind you. When hitting up agents them, there was a thud. His hands both trapping you but then his face grew closer to yours, his steamy breath pounding onto your ear, he whispered "anywhere you wish." Heart beat rapidly as you can feel his soft warm pink lips barely touched your ear.
        "I need to get to class!" You shoved him off of you, it surprised him deeply when seeing you run away from his grasp. Making him mumble "don't leave."