Chapter 3

You sat alone in the library, secretly using your phone to listen to music with your beloved headphones.
        After a while later, you felt a tap on your shoulder and you looked over it to see a black headed boy stair down at you with his brown eyes, he smiled down with a huge goofy grin. "My name is Daniel." He said very energetically. "Oh, hello. I'm (Y/N)." You smiled politely.
         He sat down next to you as he held out his hand. You scanned his hand to see a couple of tattoos but you still grabbed it and shook it. "What are you listening to?!" He yelled as he took out your headphones and started listening to the music on your phone. "You listen to (favorite band)?!?!" His mouth dropped, you started to feel embarrassed and thought he would think your weird but instead he yelled "I love 'em too!!"
          "Really?"
          "Yup, now (Y/N), tell me about yourself." He leaned on the table and stared at you with his brown orbs with his messy black hair barely covering them.
          You started to tell him all about you as he nodded and then start to guess what you liked and he would guess them all right perfectly. Which did surprise you.
          "How about you?" You asked.
          "Oh, well, I'd love to tell you everything about me but I got to go to athletics." He said as he scratched his head.
        "That's okay, you can go ahead and go but it was nice talking to you, Daniel."

          Daniel started to walk down the hallway with a smirk on his face with his hands in his pocket while all of his tattoos showing dramatically.
          "You better start making a move or she'll already be mine, Luke." His eyes turned blood red as he looked over at Luke, just barely enough to see the glare coming off of the blonde boy.
         "Damn you." Luke said as he watched Daniel walked by with a huge grin.

        After meeting that boy, you went over to your next class which was English.
        "Good afternoon class, we are going to make a group project and you have to pick a famous book where you have to write an essay." The teacher stood next to a new girl as she talked but when she finally finished talking. She pointed to a seat that was next to you and she took it.
          "Hello, I guess we are partners." Smiled the girl.
          "I guess we are...." You shuddered.  "My name is (Y/N) and yours?"
           "Sydney." She smiled brightly, she had brown eyes, brown hair with tannish skin. "So what story do you want to write an essay about? We could do The Little Mermaid." She was calm and very sweet and she acted almost exactly like your old friend Ashley, of course you didn't like it.
         "Uh, sure." That was all you said because you didn't want to get close to this girl.
        "Where do you live? I can come over to your place and we can work on this at your place and so we can get it done sooner." Wow, this girl sure loves to talk a lot.
          While you two started to talk and give her your number and address. There was someone in the back of your class giving this girl a glare and it was Luke. Luke grew envious towards this girl and the fact that Daniel already made a move on his (Y/N), and now this girl is in the picture too.
          "Hey dude, you'll alright?" Asked Luke's friend but Luke ignored him as he stood up to now make his move on (Y/N).
          "Yo (Y/N)." You turned around to see a tall handsome boy stand in front of you, making every girl give you dirty looks.
          "Y-yes?" You grew flushed by his presence.
          He grabbed your hand and pulled you out of your chair, you were shocked  as you fall into his strong chest. But before you knew it, your lips clashed onto his. You didn't even know this guy and why was he kissing you. It didn't make any sense so you punched him away causing all the other girls gasp.
          "What was that?!" You yelled at him with a face filled red with bashfulness.
          He walked slowly towards you and whisper something in your ear.

            "Because, you are mine."