Chapter 2: The City by the Bay

MEANWHILE: (BEIJING, CHINA) (ORGANIZATION FOR GREATER PROSPERITY CONFERENCE)

Konstantin Durov called upon the Organization for Greater Prosperity to discuss his allies' ongoing war with the United States. He was known as a tyrant to many European leaders for playing with Russian Presidential tenure, swapping positions with his Prime Minister to renew his tenure, and again in 2012, winning yet another Presidential Election. A seasoned political figure at age sixty-six, the man was physically rigid and cold as the iron fist he ruled with. Durov stood before his allies and their top brass generals, his eyes circulating around the lavish room built specifically for meetings such as this.

Konstantin stood at the center of the wooden table, the Russian leader presided over the important meeting today, "Our plans are going well," he spoke above the chatter, gathering the attention of his comrades, "The time to take out the West is now in motion," he proudly stated.

"While that is excellent news, Durov, we still have obstacles to tackle," Xiang Jian, the President of the People's Republic of China stated adjusting his red tie. Durov rose a brow and looked to the man sitting beside President Xiang.

General Isaac Volkov, Russia's Chief of General Staff, stood from his seat and moved across the room to stand in front of a world map on the adjacent wall. He circled the general area of his allies with his index finger and said gruffly, "We must continue to push them back until they have nothing left. They'll be rendered helpless in the East over the might of the Russian Navy; I can promise you that."

Durov became quiet after he spoke, he tried to engulf all the suggestions and concerns of his allies. This meeting is doing very well, if this continues, we'll have Washington DC in a couple of days.

The Indian Prime minister seemed hesitant to talk, "I agree with the Russian General," stated the Indian prime minister. It's about time he talked. 

"Yes, indeed. Americans should be crushed!" the Chinese General slammed his fist at the table, "But first we need to destroy that Seventh Fleet." he concurred.

"Yes, we must continue to push the Americans until they surrender," Durov said. He turned to smile at his irritated general. "We will destroy the weak American fleet, General."

The Iranian President quickly voiced his concerns, "What about America's European allies?" sounding 

With a persistent American fleet still undefeated, Durov and the others knew that if the fight with the West wasn't soon extinguished, they'd have hell to pay. The armed forces wouldn't just come from the European Union, but NATO's firepower as well. Very good Ali, Durov mockingly thought.

The Pakistani General jokingly replied to the President of Iran "Well you have nukes." he whispered.

The room quickly spiraled into a chaotic dialogue, each leader expressing their own concern for their national security. Generals shouting at each other, Heads of Governments starting to leave the room fearing that the conflict would only result to destruction to their own nations.

President Durov snapped, slamming his right hand at the wooden table, "Silence!" he shouted at the world leaders, the room became eerily quiet. "That is why we need to defeat America soon," he warned. "If the European dogs join the fight, we will not gain the upper hand."

[CALIFORNIA LOCAL NEWS]

"—The sound of roaring tanks and deafening jets roamed the streets and woke up San Francisco this morning. At exactly 7:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, our Nation's Eastern Seaboard was attacked. Our government now—"

The channel snapped to the lost reception color bars. Emergency Alert System letters scrolled across the screen.

"—THIS IS THE EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM. TO EVERYONE WHO RESIDES IN MAJOR CITIES IN CALIFORNIA, EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY! TO THE PEOPLE NEAR LOS ANGELES AND SANTA MONICA VICINITY, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE NEAREST AIR TRANSPORTATION HUB, SOLDIERS ARE THERE TO MEET YOU. TO THE PEOPLE WHO RESIDE IN THE CITY OF SAN FRANCISCO, YOU ARE NOW ORDERED TO ABANDON THE CITY UPON RECEIVING THIS MESSAGE. BRING LIGHT TRAVEL CLOTHING AND ANY IDENTIFICATION CARD. TO ALL THE UNMENTIONED CALIFORNIAN CITIES, PROCEED EAST OF THE STATE BORDER. AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE PREPARED TO ASSIST YOU! THIS IS NOT A TEST! EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY-"