Chapter 11: Don't Get Distracted

Marco:

The day before...

"You know you have an accent?" I questioned her.

Little things like that were distracting me from my real intentions of being near Nina. She made it almost impossible to do my job. I couldn't stop looking at her body, and I loved hearing her goofy jokes.

"Yeah I know. It tends to come out at certain times. I guess you can never take the county out the girl." She shrugged innocently.

I was just about to ask her to start with the interview, when my phone started ringing before I could say anything. When I looked at the caller my blood began to boil.

What the fuck did he want now?

"Excuse me I have to take this." I murmur while getting up and walking to the other side of the room. If Nina had acknowledged me,I wouldn't have known.

I sighed as I answered the call.

"Sto avendo colazione con lei. Di chi cosa hai bisogno?"

(I'm having breakfast with her. What do you need?)

"Che cosa ho bisogno per voi da fare è smettere di distrarsi e fare come dico io!"

(What I need for you to do is stop getting distracted and do as I say!)

"Sono un uomo adulto e non ho bisogno di me che ti dice cosa fare padre!"

(I'm a grown man, I do not need you to tell me what to do father!)

"Si ascolta e si ascolta bene ragazzo. Se non portare quella ragazza mi presto, non esiterò a prendere la società da voi e dare al vostro fratello e voi rinnegare come mio figlio. Io vi lascerà con niente. Il tuo culo fuori di lì e raccogliere I vostri uomini così le si può portare a me. Voglio I miei soldi. Mi capisci?"

(You listen and you listen good boy. If you do not bring that girl to me soon without a scratch on her, I will not hesitate to take the company from you and give it to your brother and deny you as my son. I will  leave you with nothing . Get your ass out of there and gather your men so you can bring her to me. I want my money. Do you understand me?)

"Si Papá. Capisco. Me ne sto andando adesso." I sighed in defeat.

(Yes father. I understand. I'm leaving now.)

I hung up the phone and made my way back into the dining room

I hung up the phone and made my way back into the dining room. Nina was in the kitchen doing something but I didn't care. I had to get out of here. When she turned around, she started to say something to me, but I didn't want to here it.