My breath caught in my throat when the girls looked at me, puzzled.

"H-Hey" I managed to mutter.

The girls blinked several times.

I froze. I could feel the heat rising into my cheeks; did I really just do that?

Julian then hurriedly picked up speed and we stormed away.

After we were a few metres away, the guys started laughing and gagging and slapping each other.

"You nailed it bro, you nailed it" chuckled one of the guys patting my shoulder.

I was filled with embarrassment. I was good for nothing. I had no guts, and didn't possess any bravery.

I wanted to be like these four people seated in the car; these boys that girls liked for some reason.

---------------------------------------------------------------

We pulled up outside Julian's house which looked like a vivid and vibrant jester. It was fascinating.

The riotous trance songs inside the house shook the ground; it was so loud that I could barely hear myself think.

For an instant, when I wondered how the neighbors were coping, I realized the buildings in this area were spaced by several metres. The neighbouring houses were far away, the distance in the middle was entirely occupied by Julian's gigantic yard!

This guy seemed filthy rich.

The boys hopped out of the car and proceeded inside the house. I followed them, looking for my friends.

Bright-colored rays of lights were coming from within the house, changing color ever so quickly that it hurt to keep my eyes open.

"Watch out!" a few people yelled as they fought each other mischievously.

Getting out of the way, I followed Julian and Caleb to the backyard. As we got closer, a gargantuan swimming pool came into view. It was so huge that you'd have to look to your extreme left and extreme right to view it completely.

The pitch of the trance song dropped as the percussion sounds stopped. Steadily, the pitch became higher and higher till it stopped. There was silence and the people stopped dancing for a moment.

And then the beat dropped so hard, you would've choked on your Mc Chicken and thrown it away.

The people went crazy, throwing whatever they had in their hands into the air.

Caleb and crew screamed and threw their shirts away. All of them together jumped into the pool. I just stood there, laughing out my lungs.

This place is crazy. I thought. Stuff was going on here that I didn't want to talk about. Girls were in short bikinis, guys were mostly shirtless, I was trying my best not to run into a drunken person and I was in no mood to see the people making out in the kitchen behind me.

Why the kitchen huh? I don't understand the logic here.

I shook my head and walked inside the house. I regretted my action and walked out into the yard again after seeing the excessive hustle bustle going on inside.

Where are Alberto and Damon? They never miss a party. They're probably getting wasted somewhere.

And then I saw her.

My breath caught in my throat.

Harley looked stunning. She wore a golden, shimmering outfit.

She was standing with all other famous, beautiful girls but she overpowered all of them

She was standing with all other famous, beautiful girls but she overpowered all of them. There was a girl standing with her. I was completely blown away when I grasped that it was Gina!

Gina and Ley stood, arm around each other's shoulders, and danced holding a red cup of 'God knows what' in the other hand. When the beat dropped hard again, they both and the other girls went wild.

I questioned myself, if Ley and Gina are best friends and Gina is Caleb's girlfriend but Caleb likes Ley...

"Oh no" I muttered to myself "He's in trouble"

When Gina saw me standing there like a loner, she smiled and walked up to me hand-in-hand with Ley.

No no don't bring Ley with you please, I don't think I'll be able to handle the heat she emitted...

"Hey Connor!" Gina greeted "Where's Cal?" she asked. She almost tripped but Ley and I caught her.

"She wouldn't stop drinking!" Ley laughed. Her voice was so addicting, please say that again.

Gina jogged seductively up to Caleb who had just stepped out of the pool to give her an opened-mouthed kiss. I winced at the sight.

"Aww" Ley pouted "They look adorable together!"

"I know right" I agreed, knowing that no one would interrupt us now.

Now I could ask her that question.

But I'll asked her in a way that won't shock her, "So..." I breathed "...where's your boyfriend?"

She looked at me and grinned nervously "I..." she cleared her throat a little "I broke up with him a week ago"

"Oohhh" I faked a sad expression, pursing my lips "I'm sorry"

"Yeah that's okay, I'm celebrating my single life!" she cheered and hit the dougie as yet another beat dropped.

"What was that?" I laughed my head off "You're a great dancer"

I was having a great time talking to her when suddenly, her expression changed and she bit her lip "You're a fun person Connor, can I tell you something?"

My heart started beating faster "Sure, it's better than standing here staring at others and looking like a stalker"

She came closer to until our faces were just inches apart.

Chills ran down my spine with butterflies having their very own party inside my stomach.

I thought she was going to kiss me.

I closed my eyes.

"I kind of like..." she began, slowly, unhurriedly "I wanted to tell you this for long but I just couldn't"

"Now that we're alone..." her eyes filled with tears as she spoke.

I was sure something fascinating was coming up.

Was I dreaming?

Was I drunk?

Oh no, Caleb must've made me drink...

"Can you..." she smiled "...tell your brother that I love him and want be his girlfriend?"

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

I hoped you like the story so far, a lot is coming up so please keep on voting, I get tickled pink! :)

I was listening to LMFAO playlist while writing this chapter, their songs are usually about parties :P

Thanks to whoever is reading my book!

I promise to make the story more intriguing; if you have any suggestion please feel free express!

Love, K.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/