Seven - The big bad wolf likes McDonald's chicken nuggets

Aria's POV

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease." I beg, "Please cupcake, pretty, pretty Pleeeeeeeeease. It won't even be that long it will just take five minutes if we go through the drive through. Pleeee-"

"Fine!" Vincent says, finally giving up. "When we see the next McDonald's, we will stop and get you your stupid ice cream and fries." Vincent sighs, exasperated. I grin, "Thank you, cupcake."

He groans, "Please stop calling me that." I laugh, "Nope, you will be my cupcake forever." I say. "Then I'm calling you cookie." he states and I shrug, "I don't mind, just don't call me babe, I just hate that." I state, shaking my head. "Whatever you say, babe." Vincent says and looks at me out of the corner of his eye.

Should have seen that coming.

I groan and lean my head back against the seat, "Nooo."     

"Oh! There's a McDonald's!" I shout, basically jumping out of my seat. He turns into the drive through and a voice comes out of a box that's just standing in the middle of nowhere. What is this sorcery? "Welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order?"

No.

"Hi, can I please get an Oreo McFlurry and fries." Vincent says into the box. "Anything else?" the voice asks. Vincent looks at me and then back at the box, "Can I also get eight chicken nuggets." Vincent asks. "You can collect your food at the next station, have a nice day." the voice says and we drive foward.

"Never saw you for the chicken nugget type." I say, biting my lip and trying not to laugh. The big bad wolf likes McDonald's chicken nuggets. "Well you did only meet me last week." he says.

The lady at the window hands us our food and Vincent pays then we park in the little parking section after the drive through and pull out our food.

I take the McFlurry and dip my fries into them then stuff it into my mouth. Vincent gives me a weird look and I stick my tounge out at him, "What? It tastes really good! Like Oreo's with Nutella in between. You have to try it." I say, dipping the fry into the ice cream and handing it over to Vincent.

He frowns and takes the chip then smirks at me and wipes the ice cream on my nose, popping the fry into his mouth after.

I scrunch my nose and wipe the ice cream off it with my finger. I am about to wipe it back on Vincent's cheek when he grabs my wrist and licks the ice cream off my finger.

I burst out laughing, "I knew you liked licking white stuff, you swallow?" I ask. Vincent holds his hands out in defense, "No homo bro." his deep voice says and I start laughing harder, holding my stomach that is starting to hurt from laughter.

"Party girls don't get hurt, can't feel anything, when will I learn? I push it down, push it do-o-own.

"I'm the one for a good time call, phone's blowin' up, ringin' my doorbell, I feel the love, feel the lo-o-ove." I start singing along with the radio, stuffing a chip in my mouth in between breath breaks.

"One, two, three, one, two, three drink!
One, two, three, one, two, three drink! One, two, three, one, two, three drink!Throw 'em back, till I lose count!"

"Oh no." Vincent says, sticking his fingers into his ears.

"I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelieeeeer! I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist, like it doesn't exiiiiist! I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry. I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandeliiiiier!"

"Why couldn't they have played something that everyone can sing, even if they have a bad voice, like a Selena Gomez song or something?" Vincent whines.

"Because then I wouldn't have been able to show you my amazing singing skills." I say and Vincent gives me a deadpan look.

Vincent frowns and starts looking around, pulling open the front compartment of the car, "What are you looking for?" I ask.

"Your amazing singing skills. I can't seem to find them." he states. I gasp and hit his arm lightly. Then an idea of revenge pops into my head and I grin, leaning over towards Vincent's side of the car.

"Aria, what are you doing?" Vincent asks, slowly leaning away from me.

I take his cheek in my one hand and I am about to lick his cheek when he turns his face towards me and I lightly lick his nose.

"Oh my god. I licked your nose. What?" I say, bursting into a fit of laughter. Vincent tries to keep a straight face but after a few seconds he bursts out laughing with me. I'm just glad I didn't lick mouth, that would have been way too awkward.

After a few seconds he glares at me and starts leaning over towards me. "Vincent." I say slowly, turning to the side and leaning away from him.

I am about to open the door to run but he locks the car doors, moving closer to me. "I'm sorry." I whisper, scrunching my face.

Vincent leans all the way over and licks my nose back. I quickly wipe my nose, "Eww." I say, Vincent sits back in his chair, chuckling deeply.

He opens the door and gets out leaning his body against the car and looking up at the sky, still smiling.

I get out and walk around the car, leaning against it, next to him. The sun has already set, I think it is around nine pm now, we will be getting to our destination in about two hours.

Thank god, I hate sitting in cars for too long. Even this beautiful black Ferrari is starting to make me feel claustrophobic. It's not that I am generally claustrophobic, it's just something about sitting in a car for too long that makes me feel sick.

I start coughing really hard. I bend over, trying to stop coughing but failing. Vincent stops smiling and frowns, "Hey, are you okay?" he asks, concern laced in his voice. He leans down and checks my face to see if I am okay and I stand up straight with a grin, "Bazinga!"

He grabs my chin and makes me look directly into his eyes, "Don't ever do that again." he commands. "Aww, the gang leader cares about me." I say and tap my finger against Vincent's nose.

Without another word he gets into the car and starts the engine, I run around the car and get into the passenger seat. We drive the rest of the way in silence as I softly hum the songs on the radio.

The song hands to myself by Selena Gomez comes on the radio and I look at Vincent but he has no emotions on his face so I stay silent, leaning my head on the window and watching as the scenery changes from skyscrapers to trees.

~~~~~

Ha, I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter xD Aria is definitely taking something to make her that weird, nobody is that crazy :P anyway, what did you guys think of this chapter? Thanks for reading <3

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌