Ten - The gang leader got caught wearing a unicorn onzie

Aria's POV

I walk silently down the stairs with Vincent and sit on the couch, folding my legs. He turns on the T.V and goes to the internet on the setting. What? I didn't even know that was possible?

He goes onto putlocker.is and gets the vampire diaries series, "What season?" he asks. "Let's start from one, so you understand what is happening." I say.

"The Salvatore brothers are so hot. I can't deal with their hotness. I mean even their surname is hot. Salvatore. Yummy, that name is actually such a turn on." I ramble as Vincent searches for the first episode.

"Mhmm, definitely a hot surname." Vincent says, smirking.

He clicks the first one and let's it download. "Want to see something I have never showed anyone before?" he asks with a genuine smile and I nod.

He leaves me alone downstairs and quickly runs up.

I really wonder what Vincent is going to do with Kayden and I. Will he kill us? What is he going to do with us in London?

I was going to argue with him, maybe say that I can't just leave my home and go to London but there were two reasons why I stayed silent;

The first reason is that I have absolutely nothing if Vincent let's me go. There is a low chance that he will let my brother go as well and that means that I won't have any money because my brother keeps the money to buy what we need and he probably had to give that money away to Vincent. If he let's me go I will probably end up starving to death or die of loneliness. That's a thing, right?

The second reason is that even though Vincent may be getting nicer and I may be trusting him more than I should, he is still a murder. That fact is inevitable. So maybe I don't know exactly who he is but I know that he is a murderer. I mean seriously, who kills the pizza man? Okay, so maybe that pizza man was not a pizza man because he was holding a gun but still, he gave me my pizza and I loved him.

I love anyone that gives me food. I mean food that doesn't have drugs in them, although that little escapade was really fun.

Why couldn't my life just be simple?

I look up to see someone standing in front of me, trying not to laugh and I smile. There is my answer.

"Uh... What are you wearing?" I ask slowly, biting my lip so I don't laugh. Now this is definitely a sight I would pay to see.

"It's a onzie." he says, looking down. I get off the sofa and slowly walk to him, I lift the hoodie over his head and burst out laughing, "Why are you wearing a purple unicorn onzie?"

His cheeks go deep red and I laugh harder, "This is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen!" I say and Vincent puts his finger over my lips, sending sparks through my body, "Shh, if anyone wakes up and sees this I will shoot myself." Vincent says and smiles down at me.

I purse my lips and try not to laugh but when I try not to laugh I end up laughing harder. Tears start rolling down my cheeks and I hold onto my stomach. "Shhh." Vincent says, starting laugh with me.

The door of the house swings open and Cody and another guy walks into the room.

Ooh, more hot guys! Yaaas!

I fall onto the floor, crying with laughter, "Busted!" I say and lie back onto the floor to breathe.

Vincent glares at me and then looks up at Cody with a sheepish smile. Cody starts laughing and Vincent glares at him so he shuts his mouth but a few seconds later he starts laughing again, breaking the silence.

I would laugh again but my stomach hurts too much so I just sit on the floor, trying not to laugh. I probably look like a red, constipated seal.

Vincent just sighs, "Go upstairs or I will take off this onzie in front of you." he says to Cody and the new guy that I have not been introduced to yet.

After they go upstairs, he takes me upstairs as well and shuts the door of the bedroom behind us.

He unzips his onzie and pulls it off his body and my jaw drops, "What are you doing?" I squeak, blocking my eyes.

He chuckles, "Aria, I'm wearing pants." he  states but I keep my hands over my eyes. Slowly, he walks up to me and wraps his hands around my wrists, pulling my hands away from my eyes.

I look down at his body and back up at his eyes and I see him smirking at me. I try to pull away from him but he has a strong grip on me and I end up with my body pressed against his. He drops his smirk and looks down at my lips. A shiver goes over my body from the way Vincent looks at me.

He leans down and before I can stop him, his lips collide with mine.

~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHAHA I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ;) see you soon my little minions xxx <3

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌