Thirty Six - This weed in the air is really getting to my brain

Aria's POV

"Do it for the gang!"

"I ain't gonna do it!"

"Do it for the gang!"

"I ain't gonna do it!"

"Do it! Do it! Do it!"

I chuckle, "Fine! I'll do it!" I say, exasperated and all the guys cheer.

The guys have come up with a plan but I don't know of I like it. I am scared of fighting in case I mess it up and everything goes wrong and so the guys said I should pretend to work at the club.

At first I thought they meant as a waitress but then I realized they meant as a stripper.

"It's already eight, we have to get it to Mr. Halorez by nine so we better leave now and get you ready." Vincent says to me and then walks out of the warehouse that we are still in. "Aria, come with me." he adds and I follow him out with the rest of the force behind me.

"You guys go straight to the bar and check the place and I'll take Aria to get dressed." he shouts and everyone gets into different cars and they all speed off.

~~~~~    

Vincent's POV

"Aria, come out." I say, leaning against the door of the dressing room and waiting for Aria to come out from behind the curtain that she is changing behind.

We're at an adult store, trying to find an outfit for her to wear and she has refused everything. She finally gave up and took a really short checkered skirt and stockings with a black corset and red high heels.

"I am not coming out in this." she tells and I sigh.

I was friendzoned so hard by Aria and I don't know how to get out of it. I'm scared that if I kiss her she is going to reject me because that would be the obvious thing to do. I was stupid and I deserve it but it's torture because I know how amazing her lips feel against mine and I miss the feeling.

I want to pull out my hair because I can't control myself and I hurt Aria. I know she thinks everything happened too fast, especially what happened between us and it's true, everything happened so fast but I haven't felt what I felt with Aria since my ex-girlfriend who was also killed by Aria's dad. That was torture.

"Aria please, we have half an hour left, we have to do this, I have to see if it's okay." I plead and I hear the curtains moving.

I look up and my jaw drops, literally. "Holy mother of Jesus you look so hot!" I say, my eyes wide.

Damn, she is fire.

"Is it okay? I mean, my thighs and... Ew." Aria blushes and tries to pull her skirt down.

I take her hands and pull her towards me, "You look hot. All of you." I whisper and she looks down at my lips and back up at my eyes.

My body heats up and I lean down towards her lips, she steps away from me with a smile, "Never gonna happen darling." she states and pulls the curtain closed behind her.

Fuck.

That was the worst rejection ever and she knew I was going to kiss her. I groan and lean my head back against the wall. She walks out the curtain again but this time she is wearing the red high heels and the stockings which she wasn't before. Her legs look so long and perfect.

I regret what I did so much.

"Good." Aria whispers, kissing my cheek and walking right out of the adult store.

I said that out loud. Shit. I stare at her as she walk away from me. She is evil. She knows she is killing me.

"Come on, slow poke! We have to go!" she shouts and a couple of the guys in the store turn to look at her and then their jaws drop when they see her.

"Holy shit." One of them mumbles and I turn to glare at them.

"Don't even look in her direction again or I will rip you to shreds one at a time." I warn and then push open the door and walk to my car. I pull up my hoodie so nobody sees me and then I open the door for Aria to get in and then I jump in myself.

~~~~~

Aria's POV

I climb out the car and walk to where the rest of the gang the is standing at the corner of the club, by the entrance.

A guy whistles at me and Daniel pulls out a knife so the guy backs up and walks away in the opposite direction.

These guys are all so overprotective.

I smile and Daniel wraps his arm around my waist as the rest of the guys check me out. "You look so gorgeous, wifey." M says, winking at me and smiling and I smile back.

"Let's go." Vincent mumbles.

"Ooooohhhhh, somebody is jealous! Getting all Beyoncé up in here." Mickey sings and Vincent glares at him and walks into the club.

"Beyoncé?" Jay asks.

"Yeah, you know, If you keeping your promise, I'm keeping mine. Oh I'm jealous. If you keeping your promise, I'm keeping mine. Oh I'm jealous." Mickey sings Beyoncé's song.

We just shrug and without another word we walk into the club and look around. The lights are dim and there are strobe lights flashing in different colours.

I can smell burning cigarettes and people are smoking illegal drugs as well. There are a lot of drunk people, mostly men.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Vincent asks me.

I chuckle, "Yes Vincent. I'm sure." I state. I mean, I have a good body, I might as well use it. Plus, I can't fail this. If it doesn't work I lose and I have to give myself to Mr. Halorez which is not something I want because I'm not an object.

Yes, Vincent said I was his but it's not the same because he wasn't serious about it and I liked him but Mr. Halorez is serious and he is a creepy old man.

I pull up my knee high stockings and walk to the door at the back of the club that is labeled 'Room E' just like Mr. Halorez said.

"You ready? The next song starts in four seconds and that's your cue." Jay tells me and I pull down the handle and push the door open.

Operation 'all eyes on me' is now in action.

I'm such a swag muffin.

Jeez, this weed in the air is really getting to my brain.

~~~~~

In the next chapter things are going to get freaaakyy *makes creepy face* hehehehe. It's not that freaky though, it's just a dance but yeah ;)

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌