His voice echoed in my head I could hear his laugh and I.... Wait I've never heard him laugh before and it sounds too clear like if he was in the house but that's impossible. That's when I heard it my mum and dad laughing loudly and then Jordan's voice followed.

How the fuck did he find me, I need to get him to leave. I know I'll ask my dad I'll tell him that I feel uncomfortable having him here, he will understand, maybe, hopefully.

I crept down the stairs trying to be as quiet as possible. His smell entered my nose and make me go light headed, why is having such an effect on me!

Me being my usual clumsy self I missed a step some how and stumbled down the steps causing everyone to shift their attention onto me.

Looking at Jordan I saw he had his fist clenched and anger evident on his face. Oops guess he was angry I ran.

I couldn't give a shit.

I walked into the sitting area rubbing my knee. That hurt a lot. I imagined what I must have looked like falling down the steps and laughed to myself I couldn't control it tears were streaming and I continued to laugh holding my stomach.

Jordan looked at me like I was crazy whereas my mum and dad seemed unfazed obviously used to my behaviour, my dad sensed Jordan's confusion and explained what was happening.

'She gets like this, she laughs at the stupid things she does or anything that pops into her head really.' My dad chuckled.

Jordan just nodded and I saw a faint smile but it disappeared as I started sobering up. I sat down on the sofa next to my father opposite Jordan and my mum.

'So what the hell are you doing in my house' I questioned in a bored tone, when really I was nervous.
'I came to talk to your parents baby, like we planned.' Sexy asshole say what?

I was so confused staring at him like he had grown 4 heads. What the fuck is he talking about?

'Yes sweetie and we completely agree with it, you're mates.' My dad answered as he and mom looked at me excitedly.
'Agree with what? What am I missing? Maybe I banged my head or something that happens a lot, maybe I'm in a dream OOO where is channin Tatum he's always in my dreams' I rambled on before my dad interrupted.

'She rambles when she's confused and happy actually when she's angry too and sad oh and excited to be honest she does it all the time you get used to it' he said turning to Jordan to explain what just happened.

They needed to explain to me what was going on.

'Baby I told your parents about us being mates and you wanting to come stay with me and my pack' he returned his gaze to me slightly smirking. When he called me baby my stomach clenched.

'.........' I was speechless. I Rayne McKenzie was
Speechless.
'Go and pack your things you're leaving in 30 minutes' my mom quickly added.
'I...uh... Wait no I'm not going anywhere' I snapped out of my trance. Who does this guy think he is.
'You will go I'm not telling you again' my mum replied angrily.
'Honey pie please go with him for me and your mom we just want to see you happy, seeing you go with him and knowing you finally have someone for you is all I'll ever ask for you' my dad looked so sincere, he really wanted this for me. He thought it was best.

Without saying anything more I got up from my seat and went upstairs to my room to pack. I packed all my things into 4 large suitcases and 5 large boxes one box completely full of makeup and perfumes. I'm a girl we have a lot of things get over it.

I changed back into the black skater dress and converse, folding my tracksuit and putting them in a box.

I walked down the steps after being helped to bring down all my luggage by one of the boys in the pack.

I ran to my mom and dad and hugged them telling them both how much I'd miss them and that i loved them. Tears feel from my eyes. My dad looked so proud and happy to see his baby girl finally 'happy'.

Lexi ran to me crying into my shoulder begging me to stay.

'Please don't take her away from me! I can't lose her aswell!' She cried falling to her knees In front of Jordan. Saying he looked shocked would be an understatement.

'The only option is you coming with us? She isn't staying' he said more as a question as if unsure that's what he wanted.

'Wait really you will let me?' She replied shocked, heck so was I. 'Please can I go with her?'she begged my dad. He thought about it carefully before nodding his head and agreeing.

Me and lex started screaming jumping up and down, she was gonna pack and then come tomorrow afternoon. At least I'd have her with me.

After saying my goodbyes and getting all my belongings into the car I followed Jordan into his matte black Range Rover it was beautiful.

As we started driving off silent tears fell down my cheeks.

He turned to look at me and said 6 words that make my heart rate pick up, my palms get sweaty and my panties get wet.

'I'm going to punish you tonight' he growled sexually while slowly gripping my inner thigh, trailing his finger up my thigh towards my area pushing past my panties to my soaking core and rubbing my folds. I moaned and clenched my thighs together. He removed his finger and put it into his mouth groaning.

Oh fuck that was hot.

'Just wait till tonight when you scream my name....'