Chapter 4 - Home

Blake lively - playing Lexi Davis
------------------------------------------
Rayne POV
------------------------------------------
I look up at our large pack house and shift back to human form grabbing a black skater dress and converse from the clothing box we keep outside. I'm so happy to be home the sense of comfort and safety fills me.

Walking Into the door I'm suddenly pounced on by Lexi Davis my bestfriend, partner in crime and adopted sister. lexi's parents passed away 2 years back they were attacked by rouges her dad passed first and her mum couldn't take the heartache and ended up dying from basically a broken heart, as soon as we found out my mum and dad adopted her she was like a second daughter to them anyway but now she was always safe and was never alone, Since diapers we have been side by side, always there for each other and now we had a stronger bond we were sisters. She is a beautiful blonde with piercing blue eyes, her body is to die for and she has the boys begging for her and yet she's just like me never been with a boy and never had a proper relationship. She wants to find her mate though she actually can't wait to have someone to love and be loved back unconditionally. I don't understand the need to rely on someone else if I'm completely honest.

'I missed you Rayne! Why haven't you called me' Lexi pouted
'I saw you this morning' I rolled my eyes, this girl.
'But you're my love muffin, it was torturous not being around you' she whined still clinging onto me.
'Oooo look at you with your big words' I smirked raising my eyebrow
'Oh shut up! I'm smart okay' she nudged my shoulder
'Can you get off me you weigh a ton' I pretended to be struggling, in all honesty she weighed near to nothing.

She huffed and dropped her hold on me, 'I can breath again' I over exaggerated making her roll her eyes at me.

'So where was you its not like you to be out for so long and .... Wait a minute what's that smell' she sniffed my hair and neck the freak. 'Omg why do you smell like a man' she eyed me suspiciously. Time to spill then.

I dragged her up to my bedroom not wanting the whole pack to find out. Since lexi isn't very quiet when finding something surprising out. I explained every detail of what happened today even the intimate moment of him turning me on the bastard.

'O.M.G' she screeched, ugh can't she just say oh my god like a normal person.
'Shhhh lex it's a secret I don't want him, and I definitely don't want mum and dad finding out they will make me go to him and that's the last thing I want I need you all, I can't lose my family.' A single tear fell down my cheek. The thought of leaving my pack and loved ones made me want to burst into tears.

'Oh don't cry Ray, I promise I won't say anything I don't want to lose you and I know how your mum can be your dad not so much he seems pretty chilled if I'm honest.' Lexi was right my dad never really got onto me about finding my mate he always said it was my life and I could do as I pleased with it, my mum on the other hand always wanted me to find him.

She just wanted me to be happy with someone and be loved but they loved me that's all I needed, no one else just my pack. My family. My loved ones.

Lexi comforted me for a bit longer before I told her I was gonna have a quick shower she left the room and I ran the water, once the water heated I got in the warm water soothed my tense muscles I cleaned my body and washed my long wavey hair. I just needed this day to end so much stress in one day.

After finishing up I brushed my teeth and went into my room were I slipped on matching cream lace undergarments from Victoria secret and put on a pair of tight fitting grey tracksuit bottoms and a sweatshirt.

I jumped into bed finally feeling relaxed, that last 0.5 seconds. My brain just wouldn't stop thinking about him. I could even smell him, why is my mind playing tricks on me.