Helping moose

Sam liked helping his brother in times of crisis, so when he saw him looking hopelessly at the Ex-Angel from across the room, he knew he had to act upon it.

They exchange various types of looks. There are the 'I'm really sad because I want to be with you' looks, where they both look like sad and lost puppies, there are the 'I wish I could rip your clothes off right now' looks, where they look really angry with each other but actually deep down, they just want to be in each other.

So when Sam saw the 'I wish I could rip your clothes off right now' look, he just couldn't resist himself.

He was sitting in the library with a book in his hand, but wasn't paying any attention to it. He saw two look being exchanged and decided to act quickly.

All the conversation stopped in the room and Cas and Dean were standing opposite each other. There was a wall behind Cas and Sam just knew he had a good opportunity, too good to let it pass.

Without taking his eyes off the book, he shoved Dean with his foot into Cas. Cas got backed into the wall and Dean was leaning into him.

"Uh... Sorry... I'm..." Dean tried to look for words but instead got lost in the Ex-Angels eyes.

"Dean... You're still pressing me into the wall." Cas states bluntly as Dean backs away and nearly tripped over a chair.

-----

"Is Cas in the shower?" Dean asked, walking into the kitchen. Sam smirked.

"No, don't think so," He replied.

"Good, I stink," Dean said and walked out of the kitchen.

Dean made his way to the bathroom, before he could even acknowledge the sound of the shower running, he opened the door and saw a naked Cas standing in the shower.

"Uh, Dean..." Cas mumbled, not bothering to cover himself up as Dean ran out of the room.

"Son of a bitch..." Dean murmured as he walked into the kitchen to see a laughing Moose, "what's so funny?"

"Don't act like you didn't like the view."

-----

Sam saw Cas walking into the library and started playing with the mistletoe he had in hand.

"What is that, Sam?" Cas said as he sat down in front of him.

"It's mistletoe, when you're under it with someone, you need to kiss that person," Sam said, trying to hold back his evil grin.

"Isn't it only for Christmas?" Cas tilted his head.

"Not really. People hang it up at Christmas but really all through the year if you stand under it with someone you have to follow the rules." Sam couldn't help but think his plan was genius. Yeah, maybe tricking Cas into kissing his brother wasn't the best but he knew something good would come out of it.

An hour later, Sam hang the mistletoe in the kitchen and sat down at the table. He waited patiently for Cas and Dean to show.

"I don't know Cas, I mean-" Dean said, but got interrupted by Cas's lips on his. At first he was confused, but eventually gave in and kissed him back. He was going to deepen the kiss but then spotted Sam in the room.

He pulled away and looked at Cas,
"What was that for?" He smiled.

"There's a mistletoe above us..." Cas smiled back.

"Cas, you know they are only for Christmas, right?" Dean chuckled a bit, Cas still didn't understand human traditions too well, but at least it pays off sometimes.

"But Sam said that people only hang it up on Christmas, but it can be used through out the year," Cas slightly tilted his head to the right.

"Is that so..." Dean said and diverted his eyes to Sam, who was hiding behind a book.

He walked right up to Sam and looked at him angrily.

"Well, Sammy, I suggest that you either go out tonight or invest in some earplugs," Dean smiled sarcastically at Sam and went back to his Ex Angel.

He grabbed Cas by the waist and pulled him closer, before smashing their lips together and pinning him against the kitchen counter.

Yeah, Sam is going to go out tonight.