Dont leave me here!

Cas was a little tease. Everyone knew it, especially Dean. Everyone can see what he does to Dean. It drives him insane. But these past couple of days were the worst.

Thursday

Sam, Dean and Cas were watching a movie together when it got to a sex scene. Obviously, Sam got a bit awkward as the couple next to him got a bit too touchy.

Cas straddled Dean and started kissing his neck slowly, pulling his hair to give him better access. Sam tried his hardest not to look at them but eventually gave up and snapped a picture. They just looked so cute together.

Everything was fine before Cas started grinding into Dean, causing moans to escape his mouth.

"Guys, the scene is over... Can you... Stop? I'm kind of trying to watch the movie..." Sam muttered, causing Cas to roll off Dean and act like nothing happened.

"Er, Cas, do you wanna go to our room?" Dean asked quietly, but Sam still heard.

"Not really, I'm enjoying this movie." Cas replied and gave him a wink.

"But Cas... I have um--" Dean started and looked down.

"Shh Dean, I'm watching," Cas shushed Dean. He sat there, clearly uncomfortable as Sam laughed to himself at how awkward Dean must have been feeling.

"Shut up Sammy."

Friday

Sam walked into the kitchen to find Dean being pressed against the wall by Cas. It was a normal view for Sam now, practically everywhere he went Cas and Dean had their hands on each other.

Cas was whispering things into Deans ear, Sam couldn't quiet here what he was saying but it obviously drove Dean mad.

"Cas.. Cas can we move this.. Somewhere else?" Dean moaned out, making Sam a bit uncomfortable.

"Why would we do that?" Cas said back and bit his earlobe.

"Cas.. Please.." Dean moaned.

"You know what, I'm kind of hungry." Cas walked away from Dean, who was clearly a panting, moaning mess. He stood there, back up against the wall on his tiptoes as if trying to process what just happened. Sam was laughing his head off at Deans clueless expression.

"Shut up, Sammy."

Saturday

it was late at night, Cas and Dean kissing on their bed when Cas started taking Deans jeans off. He was doing so with his teeth as Dean was a moaning mess under him.

When Cas finally got his jeans off he returned to face Dean, he kissed his jawline and went down to his neck. He left hickeys all down his neck and carried on going down his body.

He reached Deans V-line. "Oh god, Cas... Cas please..." Dean moaned. All this teasing got Dean worked up. He was getting frustrated. He just needed Cas. He needed him to-

"Um actually, I'm sort of tired. I think I'll go to sleep now. Goodnight, Dean." Cas said and pecked deans lips.

Dean was breathing heavily and trying to calm himself down.
"But Cas... I'm sort of... Having a problem.."

"I'm sorry, Dean. I'm tired. I said goodnight." Cas replied, turning away from him.

"Uh, okay..." Dean said.

In the distance, the unmistakable laugh of a certain moose could be heard.

"Shut up, Sammy."

Sunday

"You should get him back." Sam said to Dean as he saw him eating a burger in the library.

"What?" Dean asked. He just woke up and his brain wasn't functioning as fast as usual.

"Get Cas back, for all the times he.. You know." Sam giggled a bit,  "it's funny though. Seeing your face as he just walks away. You look like a lost puppy. It's hilarious, actually."

"Shut up. He's going to pay for everything." Dean smirked to himself.

When Cas woke up he automatically went to Deans lap. He cupped Deans face with his hand listed it. He gently kissed Dean, then rested his forehead against the hunters.

"I love you," he whispered.

"Me too. Someone's in a good mood?" Dean looked at Cas, expecting an explanation on what got Cas so happy.

"Well I was just thinking.. I feel bad for last night, so maybe tonight we can-" Cas started but was interrupted by Sam's coughing.

"Still here..." Sam said, as a way of saying "hey how about you don't talk about having sex with my brother right in front of me"

Later that day, Cas and Dean were in their room. Things got heated and Cas wasn't planning on backing out today.

Dean was about to push into a moaning and begging Cas, when he thought, 'this is perfect timing'.

"Actually. I'm kind of hungry. This can wait, right?" Dean said, pulling away.

"Dean... Don't leave me here... Please..." Cas was begging Dean, but Dean wanted payback. He stood up off the bed and wrapped a towel around his waist before going to the kitchen where Sam was.

"Wow. I didn't know you'd back out from something like that." Sam said, not even looking at Dean.

"Paybacks a bitch. Cas has to learn not to mess with me." Dean started. We stood there in silence before we go interrupted by Cas moaning for Dean to come back.

"Dean... Dean don't do this to me... Oh god.." Cas was being incredibly loud. Dean turned bright red.

"Okay I can't do this." Dean said before running back to their room.

Sam had to sleep with earplugs that night.