About

"Liv Winters had an unstable past; since she was fifteen, her home had been a hospital, where she slowly recovered from the things that haunted her nightmares and dreams. But that all changed the moment she was let out. Moving into a new house with her alcoholic mother and her supportive brother, Liv now has to face challenges like none she ever had to deal with in hospital: human interaction.

Now, Ryelan Montgomery, or "Rye" was considered her new school's God student; everything he was expected to be and more. Smart, sexy, annoying, fun, sexy – he was all of these things. Anyone he wanted, anyone at all, he already had. One glance, one touch, one lingering kiss; that's all it took. His mother and father travelled a lot, leaving him a lonely soul in his own house. But someone like him couldn't settle down; it just wasn't in his nature.

Liv, though, catches his eye. Is it her long, wavy hair? Or her soft, pink lips? Or maybe it's those haunting eyes of hers, the kind that leave eternal scars? Whatever it its, he's hell-bent on finding out who she is and why she pushes everyone away from her. Out of care or boredom, not even he knew; all he was sure of was that he could get to anyone he wanted, anyone at all.

Especially the least expected."

~~~

PLEASE READ:

A bit of a heads up for all my readers. Before you go on, I just want to give a bit of a warning so you know exactly what it is you're reading. This book contains big issues that come up alot in reality, like abuse (verbal and/or physical) and mental health problems. There is also another big part of the book that discusses (lightly) one more issue that some people might find disturbing or unable to read. I don't want to give too much away (for fear of major spoilers) so just be weary when reading if you have a sensitive past that might trigger emotions when reading about similar situations, or if you just find it uncomfortable to think about.

If you chose to read, I hope you enjoy My Little Murder and the issues it deals with.

Keep reading! x