Chapter 1

Ella's Point of View (POV):

"Come on Ella your going to be late for school" my mum shouted from downstairs. Why did I even have to go to this stupid school? There was no point in me even going! I had passed the opportunity to go on holiday with my best friend to America during the term time, as I was already ahead with school work, but no my mum had other ideas. Those idea's involving ruining my life to the best of her abilities. Oh how I can't wait for the end of high school

"I'm coming, stop stressing out mum, we've got loads of time dont worry!" I shouted back, as I dragged my bag down the stairs that already seemed to be heavy. "About time your going to be late If you don't hurry up and then that will give a bad impression on me."

A little piece of advice on my mum, she never stops worrying bout me, she treats me like a two year old, and that can get quite annoying at times. As I exited the house I began to mentally prepare myself for anther draining year of school.

As I began the ten minute walk to school, I plugged in my earphone and began singing along to 'roar' by Katy Perry. I knew I wasn't the best of singers but when I sang, all worries of home and school were washed away.

As I walked up towards the school gates, I saw them, the group that had bullied me the whole way through high school. Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam. As I walked past, I could feel there eyes on me, as they took a drag from the freshly lit cigarettes.

However I didn't care about their opinion, and ran straight up to my best friend, Niall, who was waiting for me by the main entrance.

"Hey! How was your summer El?"

"Great thanks! You?"

"Not much happening really, but I see those boys are still staring as always!"

"Oh shut up and let's get inside before I get hypothermia!" I said as I grabbed him by the arm, and pulled him into school......

Authors Note

So how was that? It's my first story, so I hope it's okay....

Should I carry in or just give up writing it :/

Vote, Comments and shares would be really appreciated!