Chapter 2

I walked into the huge house. When I walked in I got attacked by two other boys. One with longish blonde hair and one with short blonde hair

(A/N- from left Blake, George, and Reece)

Hi im Reece the one with long blonde hair said. And I'm George. The other one stated.

Reece showed me my room. It was filled with Nirvana posters and The Vamps posters. It had a queen sized bed with black covers and matching pillow. The walls were painted red with a huge picture of a high top converse painted on it too. I had a walk in closet.

I yelled thank you and hugged Reece. We detached myself from him and we sat staring at each other. He began to lean in. Reece was only about two centimetres away from me lips. We were about to kiss but goerge ran in screaming "Blake found the Nerf cross bow!! Its war time" he tossed me a nerf gun and war broke lose. Blake and George vs. Reece and I. We his in a closet.

We stayed there for about 10 minutes. We began staring at each other. He held my chin and kissed me deep and passionately. When we pulled away the closet door was pulled open and Blake shot Reece. I slipped away, Reece got shot because I his behind him. I ran into the hallway but got cornered by Blake and goerge. I yelled "hey look over there" they both looked and I shot them. VICTORY!!!! I screamed.

Reece ran in and started yelling yay. Until he turned and shot me. Hey!! I said. Payback he said smugly. I stuck my tongue out and went into my room to get my phone. As I walked out I ran into Reece.

Hey um can I talk to you? He said with seriousness in his voice. Um yeah of course. I said worriedly. W-will y-you g-go on a d-date w-wi-ith me? He asked kind scared. Yeah. I replied. He leaned down and kissed me. Butterflies were flying violently in my stomach. We pulled apart when I heard Blake coming up the stairs.

What's going on here? Blake asked. Nothing I just helped her find her phone. Reece stated. Keep your hands off my daughter Bibby! Blake said sternly. I shot Blake a look