Chapter 1

Guys I know Blake is really 16 but in this he is 18.

#ILoveNewHopeClubAndTheVampsAndTheTide

--------------------------------------------

Hi my name is Katie and I'm 17 years old. My parents told me I was worthless, fat, ugly, faggot, and unloved. They abused me and raped me. Social workers took me to the orphanage when I was only 7.

Everyone at the orphanage hates me even the owner. The owner Ms. Clarabelle says I will never get adopted because I'm not perfect pike the other kids.

I have only one friend and her name is Maddie but I call her squirrel (A/N- my best friend is name Maddie and we call her squirrel. Follow her Maddien3.) We have been best friends since kindergarten. She told her parents about what my parents did to me so they called the social workers.

Ms. Clarabelle uses me and only me as a slave. She only makes me do the chores such as doing the wash and the dishes.

I don't know why but she has a tendency to smack me. When I tell the social workers they don't believe me.

This morning Ms. Clarabelle called all the girls ages 16-17 up so people can look to adopt us. I already know I'm not gonna get adopted because I'm not "perfect". I went down to the corridor. All the girls were wearing it fancy dresses and to much makeup. All I was wearing was a nirvana T-shirt with worn out black ripped skinny jeans and worn out dirty black converse. I hate makeup and dresses and heels and flats.

When I got down all the girls were looking at me in disgust. But I didn't care. One of the " perfect" girls Stacy pushed me and made me fall on the cold hard ground (A/N- sorry I couldn't resist making a Taylor Swift reference) Everyone began laughing making me cry. I ran to the corner and brought me head to my knees.

I heard a sweet sorta deep voice ask me if I was alright.

Y-Y-eah I think so. I mumbled. Hello im Blake. He said. I'm Katie I said. would you like me to adopt you? He asked.

Yes I would love that. I replied. I know we just met but I feel like I can trust him with my life.

He called ms. Clarabelle over.

B= Blake
C= ms. Clarabelle

B- I would like to adopt this lovely young lady.

C- are you sure? How about Stacy over there? Stacy is an intelligent and beautiful girl.

B- no I want to adopt Katie

C- but she's nothing but trouble.

B- just give me the adoption papers

C- don't say I didn't worn you.

God she a bitch. Blake stated. Yea she's an evil witch! I snickered. Come on let's go get your stuff so I can take you to your new home. He said sweetly.

I went up to my room ms. Clarabelle following behind. When I got in my room she slapped me.

C= ms. Clarabelle
K=Katie

C- you know he is probably only adopting you to use you as a slave. Your a useless SLUT and will never be nothing more!

K- at least I don't have worts growing out of my face

I ran down stairs with the few items I had and went over to Blake.

Hey what's that mark on your face? Blake asked me when I got into the car. Ms. Clarabelle just slapped me that's all. I replied simply. WHAT SHES IN CHARGE OF AN ORPHANAGE AND SHE GOES AROUND SLAPPING THE POOR CHILDREN!! he spat angrily. No she only does it to me, she used me as a slaved and told me I was useless and a slut.

We pulled up to a huge house minutes later.