Chapter 9

Wake up by the vamps (cover by new hope club)

This chapter will be quite long. 1000 words at the most.

Kidnappers p.o.v

Wake up you little shits! I said whilst kicking them both hard. They shot up and had a look of fear in there eyes. Ha they should be scared! I noticed Reece grab onto Katie's hand. Uh uh uh I don't think that will be happening. I said whilst stomping as hard as I can on there hands. They both screamed in pain. I left the room. I'll be back in 3 hours with my "friends". I said evilly.

Katie p.o.v

Reece I'm scared... What if they kill the baby! I whisper yelled. Its alright babe and our baby is safe in your tummy. He replied sincerely but I could tell he was worried and scared also. I leaned my head in his chest while he kissed my forehead.
Reece p.o.v

That jackass thinks he will hurt Katie! Well he has another thing coming! He doesn't know what George and Blake are capable of. They will regret the day they were ever born. Poor Katie I've never seen her so scared before. Not even when she woke up in the hospital after the accident. Bang! The door shot open revealing the kidnapper and his "friends".

See guys I wasn't lying. Oh and the girl is pregnant so pay extra attention to her! He said menacingly. Don't you dare lay a finger on my baby's. I yelled causing me to be stabbed in the arm. AAA-UGH! I screamed I'm pain. They went to Katie and did the same but this time in her thigh. REECE!! she screamed. All the Jackass's did was laugh and swiftly take out the knives. They left. I took my shirt off and wrapped Katie's thigh with it. Katie this is gonna hurt OK? I said whilst applying pressure to the wound to stop the bleeding. She winced in pain but calmed knowing that it was for her own good. Can you feel the baby moving. I asked worriedly. She was still for a moment then nodded her head. Of thank god!! I hugged her and kissed her forehead. I then realized my phone was in my sock. I called Blake. H-hello? He said. It was clear he had been crying. Blake we've been kidnapped and I don't know where we are. They so far stabbed me in the arm and stabbed Katie in the thigh. Please do what you are told to do. I can't lose my pride and joy or my baby before I get to meet him/her. I told him. OK but I can't contact the police or they'll kill you sooner. He said. SOONER!! I whisper yelled making sure the dick heads upstairs couldn't hear. They said if I didn't give them 1.5 grand then they would kill you I'm 10 days! He said crying again. My phone died.

Blake p.o.v

The line went dead. Fuck!!! They can't get hurt yet they were fucking stabbed!! Hey Blake what's wrong. George asked. Reece and Katie were kidnapped and they are threatening to kill them unless I give them 1.5 grand. They have already been stabbed. I said whilst crying again. What the FUCK!! Call the DAMN police! He yelled. I CAN'T THEY WILL KILL THEM!!!