chapter 8

Above is new hope club

I ran out of the house and as far as I could. I stopped in front of an ally. Which was a bad idea to begin with. I felt a cloth being put over my face and I blacked out.

Reece's p.o.v

C-calm down Blake. I managed to stutter out before he punched me. I saw Katie run out. I got up and chased her. I followed her to an ally where someone put a cloth over her mouth. I tried to go get her but someone did the same to me. Everything went black.

Blake's p.o.v

Where the hell are they?! I was pacing around until I heard a knock at the door. When I answered all I saw was an envelope.

Dear Blake

My acquaintances and I have your little princess. Oh and her boyfriend Reece. We want 1.5 grand then we'll think about letting them go. Each day you don't give us what we want we'll punish them. As you may guess it will keep getting worse. After 10 days we will kill them. Oh and your grand child. Unborn and will never be born. Ha. If you report this to the police then we will kill them sooner. Put the money behind the vending machine at 143 main street. At the car park.

Sincerely
Nun of your business

NNNNNOOOOO!! MY BABY GIRL AND GRAND BABY! REECE!!! NO MY LIFE IS RUINED! I NEED TO GET THEM BACK!!

--------------------------------------------

HHHAAAHHHAAAA CLIFFHANGER!!