chapter 12

Katie Richardson? The tall nurse asked. George, Blake and I got up and followed the nurse. We walked in the bland hospital room. I saw my beautiful Katie laying on the bed with cords in her arms. She smiled at me. Hey baby. I said weakly because seeing Katie like this is just so overwhelming. Hi!! She said.

I sat beside her on the hospital bed. Good news the baby's are OK. That's great... Wait BABY'S! I said whilst my eyes widened. Yep turns out we are having twins!! She said giggling. THAT'S AWESOME BABY!! I'M GONNA BE A DADDY TO NOT ONE BUT TWO BABY'S!! I cheered with tears in my eyes. Blake's face was priceless. "Hey i'm only 18 and I'm gonna be a grandad to two children. But i cant wait!!!" Blake exclaimed. I'm a great uncle and I'm only 16! George laughed causing Katie to laugh uncontrollably.

But the baby's will be born at seven and a half months. So a month and half premature. Which will be completely fine. Doctor Hamilton said.

Katie fell asleep an hour ago. She has to stay over night. A nurse walked in and came towards me. "Hey babe why don't you ditch this little bitch and hook up with someone who isn't bigger than an elephant" she said. Um get the hell away from me you barbie. Katie is my girlfriend, my one and only. I would never ever hurt or leave her. So how about you leave before i call the head nurse and get your fake ass fired. I said with a disgusted look. "Oh come on baby you know you want this. I'm model material and she's a tub of lard." She said trying to talk seductively. Oh did you not notice that your the tub of lard not me. He doesn't go for fake ass bitches! Oh and the only modeling job you'll get is for a model of Jupiter. So I would suggest you stop flirting with my boyfriend and go fuck yourself. Katie said from her bed. You better listen to her, she may be pregnant but she could fuck your face up. I said smirking. She left flustered. Ha that's my one and only Katie! I said kissing her.