chapter 13

Skip 7 months

Katie's p.o.v

I was walking to the den when I felt a shooting pain and a liquid go down my leg. REECE!!! I screamed making Reece run over to me. The *gasp* baby's *wheeze* are coming! I breathed out.

BLAKE HURRY AND TAKE US TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL!! Reece screamed in a panic.

Skip to the hospital
After birth

My two baby's. lay in my arms. A boy and a girl. Reece is standing beside me. What are the baby's names? The nurse asked.

Lilly Monaé Bibby and Jordan Xavier Bibby. I said.

You want the children to have my last name? Reece asked with joy in his eyes. Yes. Look Lilly looks just like you. I said. And Jordan looks like you. Reece said holding our baby girl while I held our baby boy.

MA GRAND BABY'S!!! Blake yelled when he ran into the room. Lilly and Jordan. I explained. Aaawwww there so cute and tiny. George said. I hope they like me better than you George. Wait I know they'll like me better. Blake said. Well Lilly's gonna be daddy's little girl. Reece said sticking his tongue out. Jordan's gonna be a mommy's boy for sure. I said looking down at the infant curled up on my chest.

Lilly began to cry in Blake's arms until Reece took her. See daddy's girl. He said. All of us began to laugh making Jordan smile. A chorus of aw's went threw the room.

Jordan

Lilly