QUESTIONS!!!! (And chapter 38)

So yeah... I NEED MORE QUESTIONS!

Ask about Connors necklace... the engagement that never happened... why Dave is such a asshole...

Yeah, just ask questions for these people;

Hayley
Zoe
Alfie
Joe
Caspar
Dan
Phil
Lexi (cos spoiler allert... she isn't 'dead')
Connor
Dave
Troye
Tyler

Wait... you want another chapter too??

Fine.

***

Dave.

I began to panic but I couldn't move. I couldn't yell. My arms and legs just kept treading water, my moth stayed closed and my eyes stared at Dave. The others were busy talking and hadn't noticed.

I watch Dave climb into the water and duck underwater after putting a mask on to breathe under water. (Idk if these are real... well I don't know if they are small or have ti have oxygen packs on their backs... but for the book... go with it) I find strength and grab the nearest person to me which happens to be Joe.

"Haley?" He sounds confused but smiles at me, "How are you... hey you looked panicked..."

I open my mouth to say something but something grabs both my legs and pull me down under the water. I try to swim up but the grip was too tight.

I knew it was Dave. Of course it was.

I began to panic and I felt someone grab my hands and begin to pull. But Dave was strong and kept pulling at me. I felt as though I was going to snap in the middle, pain filling my stomach.

One final tug from Dave caused the person above to let go. I was glad the pain was gone but now there was no chance for air. Dave had a breathing mask on. I didn't.

I see black dots in front of my eyes and I am struggling. I need air but my mouth just fills with chlorine filled water every time my body decides to try to breathe in air.

My eyes are heavy and I can't breathe.

I close my eyes and thats when the grip bellow is let go.

I could swim up... but I have no energy

I was dying.

Maybe I was already dead.

Then I feel nothing.

***

Ye guys.... so give me questions!!

Bye