Chapter 7

"Hayley... I really really really like you... and more than just a friend... Hayley will you go out with me?"

I gawp at the camera, "You want me to go out with you?"

Seth chuckles, "Yeah! So what do you say?"

"YES!" I exclaim.

"Really?" Seth questions.

"Yes!" I repeat, "Seth I've had a crush on you since even before the incident..."

"So have I..." he admitted, "But I was too scared to ask you out after your parents died and then you were dragged away to an orphanage... I didn't know when I would see you again... or even if I would..."

"Look, it's fine, honestly," I smile into the camera, "At least we're together now."

✨✨✨

I go back upstairs to see the guys playing XBox and Zoe editing a collab with her and Joe. I sneak up behind Alfie, "Hey what'cha doing?"

"Jesus Hayley! You scared me!" Alfie jumps before he bursts out laughing, putting a hand on his chest where his heart was, faking that he had had a heart attack.

"So what you doin'?" I ask.

"Playing COD," Alfie says, "But I'm not that good. I haven't practiced in ages what with moving all my consoles to my new office."

"Well get on my level Alfie," Caspar chuckles as I see him shoot something. I sigh, having no idea what was going on in there fantasy land. Instead, I go over and sit next to Zoe.

"Zoe... I need help..." I say. Zoe pushes her laptop away, "What's wrong?"

"How do I deal with a boyfriend..." I asked shyly and she looked at me, "You have a boyfriend?"

I nod, "WHO? WHERE? WHEN? HOW?" She exclaimed.

"who is Seth. Where was earlier downstairs. When was about half an hour ago and how... he wanted to go out with me before but was scared cos of me leaving for an orphanage..." I bushed as Zoe squealed and pulled me into a hug.

"What's going on? Zoe you sound like a dolphin," Joe laughs, handing her a cup of tea he had just made.

"HAYLEY HAS A BOYFRIEND!" Zoe exclaims, causing the attention of Alfie and Caspar as they paused the game, "What??!!" Alfie exclaims.

"Is it Seth?" Caspar asks and I nod.

"Aww he seemed ok on FaceTime!" Alfie says.

"I know and he is..." I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I take it out and see a number appear. I answer, "Hello?"

"I heard you decided to go out with Seth," the voice whispered.

"W-who are you?" I ask as I see my family look at me concerned.

"You know me. And I know where Seth lives to tell me where you are."

"Seriously who are you?" I ask, standing up, shaking.

"I'm the murder. I'm the one who killer your family. And I know you will know me when I finally am able to kill you."

I end the call and flop back onto the sofa, feeling kinda sick, "Who was it?" Alfie asks.

"H-him..." I say, "The person who killed my family... he's looking for me... he wants to kill me..."

✨✨✨

Short ik but oh well.

Also!! Leave suggestions for characters down below!!

Hannah xx