Chapter 4

Today was the day of the funeral. I wore the lace black dress which I got from the CareHome and black heels that Zoe let me borrow off her.

I look in the mirror and smile at my outfit. Zoe said she would even do my make-up if we had time.

I was't hungry so I avoided breakfast at all costs. I was sick with nerves; what if the other YouTubers hated me? What if I was a bad influence? What if I had my anger issues or depression kick in bad in the middle of the service?

Panic filled my lungs. No... not now panic disorder.

Anytime but now.

"Hayley I'm here to do your make-up... Hayley? What's wrong?"

I was curled up in the corner of the room, shaking. My cheeks were flushed and I felt sick and like I was going insane. I squeezed my eyes closed, not knowing how to breathe.

I hear Zoe yell for the others and runs over to me, "Talk to my sweetie; what's going on?"

I hear the clatter of people running in and a pair of strong hands on my shoulders; "She's having a panic attack..." Caspar says, "Joe, go get her a glass of water..."

I hear someone run off, I guess that was Joe. The strong grip on my shoulders tightens to keep me upright, "Focus on your breathing," Caspar's voice tells me and I nod weakly.

About a minute later, Joe returns and a glass is given to me. I sip it and then I open my eyes, Caspar's face about 4 inches away from mine.

"You ok?" Caspar asks and I nod, "Thanks."

"Come on, let's do your make-up," Zoe says calmly, putting her hand out. I take it and we go to the mirror where she does my makeup.

✨✨✨

We were in the car; Zoe driving, Alfie in the passenger seat and me, Joe and Caspar in the back. I was by the window, Joe next to me. I lean my head on his shoulder and he smiles, "You ok?"

I nod, "Yeah. Just tired I guess."

"It's a half an hour drive to Dan and Phil's apartment, so get some sleep, honey," Alfie's voice says and I close my eyes and sleep.