Chapter 28

Seth was staying at our place over-night. The four of us got home and where Zoe and Alfie went to there room, me and Seth went to mine.

"So what'cha wanna do?" Seth asks.

"Well I want to get out of this dress and into my sweet-shirt," I say, picking it up off my chair along with some leggings and heading for the one-suit bathroom and tied my hair up in a messy bun.

I think Seth was purposely planned it as as soon as I came out the bathroom, he took his shirt off and replaced it with a comfy t-shirt. He must have seen me looking cos next thing I knew, "You impressed by me then?" He laughs.

I giggle as he comes and takes me in his arms and we begin to dance around the room slowly. He then twirled me around and began to kiss me. I felt my cheeks burn up and I kiss him back before we flop onto my bed, him on top of me as we still kiss.

Seth separates the kiss and removes the top he only put on two seconds ago, "it's getting hot in here," he comments.

"Too right it is," I smile and he punches me playfully in the arm.

He then begins to kiss me again and then I pull away, "Aren't... aren't we going to quick?" I say.

He shrugs, "I don't know... but just tell me to stop if you have enough. I will never make you feel uncomfortable ok," he says. I nod and we kiss again.

Seth then flips us so he was now on the bottom and me above. I sit on my knees and Seth sits up with me and I wrap my legs around Seth's waist. He then begins to bite at my lip gently, wanting entrance obviously. I tease him before i let him in. He explores for a while and it was getting comfy until I feel something against my thigh.

I pull back and I see Seth go instantly go bright red, "Someone getting a bit... excited?" I say.

"Ha ha, funny," Seth says, still bright red.

I go back to kissing him but he decides to move down my jaw and to my neck. I feel him slowly and softly bite at my skin and mark it. I smile weakly and soon we lie back on my bed. I look at my boyfriend, he was exhausted, "You ok?" I ask.

He nods, "You have a... noticeable bruise though... I'm really sorry about that."

"It's alright," I say

***

I wake up in the middle of the night. I smile as I watch my boyfriend sleep next to me peacefully, his chest moving up and down at a slow pace.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I put my hands on the sink and look at myself in the mirror. I suddenly feel a stabbing pain in my heart. I gasp and clutch my heart tight.

"Worthless..." a voice whispers. I look up into the mirror again and see a dark figure standing behind me.

"Who are you?" I whisper as the stabbing pain came back again.

"It's me. Dave," the voice says. The pain in my heart becomes too much and I collapse onto the floor and I scream. It was burning me.

"Hayley?" I hear someone bang at the door. Seth.

"It... isn't locked..." I say.

"It is! Hayley let me in!" Seth rattles at the door handel.

Dave comes towards me, and punches me in the face. I feel blood form and seep down my skin.

"Let me go!" I exclaim at Dave as he kicks me, "Seth help me please!"

"I'll go get Zoe and Alfie!" I hear him yell.

Dave moves forward, "Time you were dead Hayley Deyes. Ruin the wedding day of your parents." He smiles cruelly.

I scream again as Dave hits me. I whack my head against the unit and I stare at him, my right hand cast burning at my skin.

I hear bangs at the bathroom door and soon it opens. Seth runs over to me and pulls me onto his lap and I cry into his chest. Alfie looks around my bathroom, "No one is here Hayley."

"Wh-" I look. And right in the corner was Dave,, "He's right there!" I point.

"Babe... no-one's there," Seth says and strokes my hair.

"He- he is though," I whisper as Zoe takes a cloth out and cleans at my skin.

"Come on, lets go back to bed," Seth smiles and leads me back to bed as Zoe and Alfie go back to their room.

I was so confused.

What the hell was going on?