Chapter 6

It was after the funeral and we were at Joe and Caspar's apartment. We were all sitting on the sofas, Joe and Caspar playing XBox and Zoe drinking her cup of tea, Alfie next to her.

"Hayley?" I look up at Alfie, "You said there was something you needed to tell me and Zoe..."

I gulp, remembering, "Oh yeah," I croak.

"So can you?" Alfie asks. I nod slowly and face them.

*Story flashback*

"DAD! MOM! TEA IS READY!"

My voice echoed through the house as I called my parents down for tea. They were both sick so I had to make them tea.

After there was no response, I trek up the stairs and go into the bedroom where they lay. They were blinking slowly at the ceiling.

"Mom... dad... tea's ready," I say.

My dad nods slowly, "Ok Hayley..." there was a sudden crash from downstairs. I look at my parents as their eyes widened, "What was that..." my mom whispers before exploding into fits of coughs.

"SHHH!" My dad exclaims but it was too late. The stairs were creaking, the thing coming for us. I went to my dad and hid my face into his shoulder where he held me close.

"Oh. So what do we have here?"

We look at the figure. Tall and in dark clothes. He held our kitchen knife in his hand, and faintly you could see his smile. I whimpered as he walked towards us.

"St-stay away from my fa-family..." my dad stuttered as the person walked next to my mom.

"get away from her!" I exclaim.

"Aww poor little mommy... it would be a shame if someone were to STAB HER!" And he plunged the knife into her heart.

I screamed before I yelled "MOM!" tears running down my face. I get up and walk to him, "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY MOM!"

"Oh I am so scared!" The man laughs and then scratches the knife down my right side, cutting my clothes and I feel the blood.

"FUCK OFF! GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" my dad yelled. And then he plunged the knife into him. I screamed again as he began to pace towards me. He got to me and lifted the knife.

"hey!" We both look at the doorway where Robert, the dad of the cute teenager who lived next door stood, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Doing the duty that is needed to be done," the man laughs. Robert goes to the man and punches him, knocking the killer unconscious. I look at Robert and he comes over, "Are you ok?"

I shake my head, "He killed my parents... they're dead and my side hurts..." I cry out as I feel Robert pick me up and carry me out of my home into there's.

Instantly Seth, the cute boy appears at the doorway, "Dad.... What's going on? Why is Hayley here and why is she BLEEDING??!!"

"There was... her parents were just murdered," Robert says. I watch as Seth's eyes widen, "Oh my god Hayley I am so sorry!" He runs over and hugs me and I enjoy his sent until he squeezes me and I hiss in pain.

Seth jumps back, startled at my action, "Sorry... my side began to hurt..." I say and then my eye lids flutter before I black out...

*End of story flashback*

"Oh my god that's horrible!!" Alfie exclaims.

"What happened to... Seth?" Caspar asks curiously.

"We talk sometimes," I sigh, "But not for a while. I probably should but I don't know..."

"I think you should," Zoe smiles at me and I stand up.

"And Hayley..." I look at Joe, "Yeah?"

"I know you probably don't want to talk about it... but how long ago was the incident and do you still have the scar..."

I sigh, "It happened two years ago and the scar is permanent. I had to have stitches on it at the time but even two years later the cut is visible and nurses say that the wound will always be visible to us."

Joe nods and I go to the room I was staying. I get out my iPhone and click on Seth's name. I ring his mobile before he picks up, "Hello?"

"Hey Seth, it's Hayley!"

"HAYLEY! What's up?"

"Apart from the sky... I was adopted!"

"Ha ha very funny... hold up you were adopted? Where? By who??"

"I am still living in Brighton... well I'm in London at the minute and I was adopted by Zoe and Alfie!"

"Shut. up!"

"No! I really was!"

"Prove it! Oh my god I swear if your lying..." Seth chuckled and his laugh made me blush.

"ok... ALFIE! ZOE!" I yelled as I put the call on FaceTime.

"Yeah?" Zoe and Alfie ran in and over the phone, Seth just gawped.

"So your Seth?" Zoe says and I see him go red, "You've talked about me?"

"Yeah... I had to tell them about the while mom-dad-killing thing and that story involves you..." I say.

Zoe and Alfie leave the room, smiling.

I carry on talking to Seth for ages until...

"Hayley I have to tell you something."

"Oh?" I question.

"Hayley... I really really really like you... and more than just a friend... Hayley will you go out with me?"

I gawp at the camera, "You want me to go out with you?"

Seth chuckles, "Yeah! So what do you say?"

"YES!" I exclaim.

👾👾👾

1. Dan and Phil recorded a hour long video on their gaming channel my life is COMPLETE!!

2. I have strangely got addicted to macaroons... fml someone help me.

3. I need characters!! I will be picking two at 4pm tomorrow UK time (I dunno world wide times... check that out yourself!)
Just include:~
Name
Age
Personality
Like
Dislike
Youtube channel name
Any extra details...

———————

And finally I might start QOTD's!

QOTD: Where are you guys from? 🌎
AOTD: The rainy UK! 🇬🇧

Hannah xx