"Thanks Harry" madam pompfrey closed the curtains and Harry backed away before asking if I could change on my own.

"Yeah" I took off my long-sleeved shirt, leaving my bra, I took off my shorts, then I stood up and I completely lost my balance.

"Aargh!" I lightly screamed. Harry quickly went in the room and didn't mind that I was almost naked.

"Here, I'll help you change" he said.

"Accio skirt" Harry mumbled.

"Shall I?" He asked. I nodded.  When he attempted to put the skirt on me I hissed in pain when his elbow hit my leg

"Ok. Let's put the shirt on first yeah?" He placed the shirt on me and we were staring into each others eyes and we kissed. He kissed me hungrily and set me down on the bed.

"Shall I take off your shirt?" He whispered through kisses

"There was no use on putting it on me anyway" I said. He took off my shirt then went back onto kissing my lips. He licked my bottom lip and I immediately opened my mouth to let his tongue enter.  Then the bell rang. Harry quickly changed me and we ran to divination.  After divination, I was in a very bad mood. Why? Because of the grim which was supposed to hunt Harry and I.

~~~~~
Common room

I was sitting on Harry's lap burying my face on his neck. Since I was board, I decided to have fun, I kissed Harry's neck which made him cringe. I smirked to myself then sucked on his neck.

"Kath, what are you doing?" Harry asked. I could tell he was smirking.  I pulled away from his neck.

"I dunno, I was kinda thinking about how bad ass we were to snog in the infirmary" Harry's smirk intensified. He stood up, held me by the wrist, and led me in the boy's dormitory. When we arrived there, we saw Seamus snogging someone in the corner. Harry cleared his throat. Seamus looked at us, shrugged, and continued snogging the girl. Harry opened his drawer and pulled out chocolate frogs.
I tried to snatch it but he raised it higher. I hate being a shortie!

"Not so fast! To get this, you need to enter there" he pointed to a door. I frowned and did as he said when I entered I found out it was a storage room. Harry entered next then he showed me the chocolate frog.  Again, I tried to snatch it but he raised it higher. He made up a small fire from his wand and the frog began to melt. I touched it with my finger and licked it. It's twice as good as the unmelted one. Harry kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Your lips taste so sweet. I like it" he said.

"The melted chocolate frog is sweet that's why" I replied. Then Harry smirked at me then pleased chocolate frog on my lips, and my neck. Again he started kissing me hungrily, he went down to my neck and licked where he placed the chocolate.

"Uhh... Harry" I moaned

"You like that aye?" He said seductively. He began sucking my neck and gave me a love bite.

"Harry" I moaned again. He gave me another love bite.

"This will show that you belong to me and me alone" he said referring to the love bites

"I love you Harry James Potter"

"I love you more Kathlyn Black"

I went down the stairs on my way to professor lupin's classroom wearing a turtle neck sweater.

"Professor, thank you so much for saving my life. I really am lucky that you found me. How did you find me anyway?"

"Let's just say I saw a dog. I tried to follow it but it was nowhere to be found. So, I looked for it, then I found you. The dog must've led me to you"

"Oh"

"So professor, who was the other one Sirius Black killed?"

"Peter Pettigrew and..."

"And your twin brother, 

Ivan Black"

Cliffhanger! What do you think happened to Ivan Black? Comment down below folks! Oh, and I already change her appearance. Kath now has black hair. If you're wondering, Niña Dobrev is in the cover