Chapter 33: Its good to have well connected friends

Your POV~

"Hey bitch", Emmanuel opened his door dramatically to see Jhene and the Noble brothers. But then he sensed something wrong from all their faces.

"What wrong Jhene?", he asked seriously, his gay persona almost faded.

"Its Alison-", Jhene started but before she could finish, he demanded them inside.

Inside his large home, the three followed him quietly into a study filled with books of all sorts, they all felt it was very homely compared to the white walled modern rest of tge house they've seen already.

He perched on the large leather ottoman after he gestured them into a large matching sofa in front of it.

"Tell me what's up?" He asked for Jhene to continue.

"Someone took her" Jhene started, it was hard for her to say this, she couldn't believe that Alison was kidnapped like that. But she can't sob like this the entire time, she had to accept the reality. They were going to get Alison back.

"What? Like kidnapped?", pure shock could be read on his features.

"Yeah-"

"Who was it?"

"We believe its Dane"

Emanuel sighed in thought.

Christopher interrupted, "Okay, I don't mean to be rude but how can Emanuel here help us?"

Jhene looked at him. He smirked and looked at Christopher.

"I could surprise you you know, Christopher", Emanuel said not offended by Christopher's harsh tone this must be a frustrating situation for him and they're sitting a plush leather sofa talking to man who couldn't possibly help them at this time.

Oh but little did they know he could.

Jhene looked at Emanuel as if asking permission. The times were desperate and these were his friends who he could've trusted with his life, any friend of Jhene was one his.

He crossed his legs and put his chin in his hand and smiled, "Go ahead Jhene" was his simple command.

She exhaled and turned to them, "Emanuel works for the FBI".

**

The vehicle stopped suddenly causing Alison's heart rate to go on over drive when she realized the reality of her situation.

She had no idea what was going to happen to her and she could do nothong about and if anything does happen how will anyone find her?

"Come on, get out" Gary demanded roughly as if he were never friends with Alison. The betrayal.

"Ow! I have feeling in my arms you know" Alison complain at the pressure of Garys grip on her forearm as he dragged her out of the vehicle. The driver hopped out and went to the building he parked in front of, "Ill tell boss shes here".

She looked at her surroundings. This place was new to her, the bland buildings that surrounded her told her she was somewhere abandoned, perfect for a murder, she thought.

While she looked around her kidnapper pulled her into a tall building not considering her bounded hands.

"Will you stop treating like a damn animal!?" Alison shouted frustrated at how Gary was behaving.

He sighed and let her go, "just continue in front of me and dont try anything funny".

As they walked Alison asked, "Why are doing this?"

"Money goes a long way Alison", was his simple reply as he opened the door for her.

She sighed regretting her question, its always money, "Was everything a lie?"

"It was supposed to be-", he stopped he almost let his guard down.

She had a vantage point, "Do I deserve this?", she could guilt him out of this madness.

He sighed as they went down some steps but he didnt answer.

"Gary!", she wanted an answer.

"I don't know!", he answered when reached the end of the stairs.

"Then wh-"

Her question was cut short when she heard a familiar voice, "hey babe, long time no see".

**

"Wait, FBI as in 'Federal bureau of investigation'?" José asked.

"No José as in 'Fat Bitches Incorporated' " Emanuel answered sarcastically.

"So that would explain your unexplained disappearances" Christopher spoke up trying to figure out how Emanuel being apart of the FBI was logical.

"I was doing an investigation on Gary your security guard who seems to have no real identification, I took the job because it was close to home"

"So that means your not really gay?" Jose asked Jhene gave him a look that said 'really?'.

"Do you see what I'm wearing right now?" He gestured to his pink track pants and hello kitty night slippers.

"Point taken"

"Ok lets cut the crap, how can you help us?" Christopher didn't care how he was going to get Alison back, but all he knew was that he would not rest until she was safe in his arms again.

And now he had a better advantage against Dane because of his new friends.

"Just give me all the information you have babe and I'll work from there", Emmanuel answered cooly.