Chapter 10 : A date?

Alison POV -

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

What are you doing? scaring the guy away! my inner voice exclaimed. 

Oh shut up I'm shaking in my pants here! I replied.

"I wanted to talk to you" He replied shyly. Oh what in the hell are you doing me Christopher?
I stared at his slightly pouted lip for a second, then I remembered I had something to do.

"I-Uh Um have an appointment now, I'm sorry I cant talk now" 

He was about to reply when I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see my receptionist with a look on her face.

"What is it ? is it about my appointment?" I asked.

"Yes... he kind of is your appointment" She said keeping that look on her face. While I had one of pure horror, well not exactly horror only one that's says 'holy shit!'. 

I cleared my throat and turned around trying to be calm as can be.

"So I guess your my appointment" I said a little shaky.

" Yep" He popped the 'p' as he rocked back and forth on his feet. he has a knack for that I guess.

"lead the way then" as I passed I gave Britney a 'help me' look. She just shrugged and went back to her paper work quietly and smiling. That little...ugh!

As we walked down the hall awkwardly, Jhenes office door swung open , barely missing Christopher's gorgeous face. What? He has a gorgeous face can't blame a girl for liking it.

" Whoa!" he shouted.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I did-" she cut her sentence when she saw Christopher. She looked at me. I gave her that 'Oh my god i don't know what to do' look. I have a lot looks don't I?

"Its alright...um" he looked at her door " Dr. Clarkson" he finished with a smile. Oh shit that smile, I hope Jhene hasn't fell in love with him.

He looked back at me.

"Shall we?" He asked.

"sure" I said and we continued not before Jhene grabbed my arm.

"Remember always practice safe sex" She whispered creepily. I smacked her arm.
"Ow!" she whisper shouted then smirked at me."Good luck" she winked. Sometimes I just want to kick her.

We finally reached our office quietly.

"So..." I sat on my side of the desk professionally.

"Obviously nothings wrong with your teeth, so whats wrong?" I asked, slightly referring to that dazzling smile awhile ago.

"I was afraid you mightn't been busy or something so I -uh made an appointment" he grinned cutely.
"Ok say what you have to say then" I said slightly blushing.

"I would really like to go on that date with you" He said shyly."I really like you and I want to get to know you better" he continued.

It was cute how determined he was but I didn't really feel ready for the dating world, and given what I already know about him, I wasn't ready for a fancy dinner date either.

"I-I don't know" I said shakily. I really liked him too but I don't know if I'm ready for another relationship that could possibly end like how mine and Danes own did. He just had that stereotypical look that made him seem like a heart breaker. But it would also break my heart if I ended up letting a good man go because of what I thought. But I also really thought that he could be different.

"Look I can see your having trouble saying yes because of my looks or who I am, but Im different from other guys" He said a bit pleadingly.

"I guess this isn't about redress anymore" I smiled. He smiled too.

"I really like you Alison" he said " and also the work you did with my filling" He smiled.

I giggled a little. Wait what!? giggled? Jesus! what's happening to me!

"Ok you got me there" I said still smiling.

"So that's a yes?" he asked anxious, why is he so anxious for me to say yes? I should be the one doing that! look at him!

"Maybe" I said getting an idea.

"Maybe?" he asked.

"Yeah, how about you accompany me to a birthday party?" I said " We could get to know each other better there"

I needed someone to accompany me at that party Jhene was carrying me to, because I know she would go frolicking around like a little girl at Disney world leaving me standing awkwardly somewhere about the place regretting the decision yet again to go to a social event with her. 

"Ok, that's fine by me!" He said slightly excited.

"Ok" I replied smiling, this it I'm going on somewhat a date somehow, this is good.
"Well, is it formal?" He asked.

"Yes it is, it's Emanuel Castellos party, you must know him he is known by every one" it seemed like he had a lightbulb moment there.

"Hey! that's my brothers brother!" he said.
I sat there confused.

"Then wouldn't that be your brother then?" I asked.

"No, my brother's adopted" he said.

"Oh ok" I said. I wonder what kind of life story he has. it can't be as complicated as mine though you know with the whole Dane thing I shuddered at the thought.

He looked to me smiling.

"Well I guess I'll go get a tux then m'lady, I'll see you later" He said as he got up.

I stood up too disappointed, I wanted him to stay a little more.
"Ok then, I'll have to get a dress too" I said.

"Later, Alison" He said when he reached the door.

"I'll see you there" I replied.

I watched him close the door slowly not taking his eyes off me and me him.Then he left.
Well...Time to go shopping.

***************************~***************************
End of chapter 10

VOTE***
COMMENT***
GIVE SUGGESTIONS***