9) Aidan

Taylor p.o.v.

"How you doing princey," I ask Shawn, wrapping my arms around him from behind.

"Going to lunch. Now let me go," he tells me. He tries to squirm away from me, but I just hold him tighter. "Taylor," he whines. I pout at him, which makes Andrew giggle.

"I want to spend time with you. I didn't have you in my first two classes. I'm going through Shawn withdrawal," I whine. I take the opportunity to peck his lips.

"Eww," Andrew says covering his eyes. "I don't like watching my par--pair of friends kissing each other." This causes me to chuckle. If I didn't know that he had a boyfriend I would have thought that was a homophobic slur.

"If Devin was here you guys would totally be making out with him right now," I say back.

I see Andrew's cheeks turn crimson. He shakes his head at us. "I-I'm dating Alex. Not that jerk," he tells us. Shawn and I chuckle a little. Devin is a friend of Aidan who has the hots for Andrew. According to Andrew, Devin always flirts with him and tries to get handsy with him. From what I heard, it seems like Devin might actually like him and it's not all physical.

"C'mon Andy, I'll introduce you to our friends," Shawn says, purposely using Devin's nickname for him.

"I said don't call me that," he yells and then follows us to the lunch room.

We bought some sandwiches in the vending machine and then went to find the others. I still had my left hand wrapped around Shawn as we looked for them. He didn't seem to notice at all, which made me grin. "Where are they," Shawn asks, pouting a little.

"Maybe they went to visit Luke," I said. Some of them were thinking of visiting him during lunch today. Being home alone would probably make the blonde boy feel a little lonely.

Shawn's eyes go wide when he looks over to the doors. "She didn't," he gasps. I follow his eyes and I chuckle a little when I see what it is.

"Get your free Shaylor shirt, over here. Membership is free. We meet in the clothing room every Wednesday," Lia says through a megaphone. She was wearing a purple shirt with a huge picture of Shawn and I cuddling on a couch, sleeping. There were posters of Shawn and I all over the walls around them and there was a table full of Shaylor merchandise to her side. There was a line of people, waiting to buy something on the merch table.

"LIA," Shawn yells, stomping over to her. Lia sees his angry expression and runs away, leaving one of the other girls in charge. Shawn chases her down one of the hall yelling at her, while she screams 'The Gays are angry'. Andrew and I burst out laughing as we watch the whole scene unfold and so does a lot of the other students in the lunchroom.

When we finish laughing, the two of us start walking to the Shaylor table. We talk to the girl who Lia left in charge. "How did Lia do all this in only two class periods," I ask her.

"She can be very persuasive," the girl says. She then pulls out a Polaroid camera and takes a picture of me. She then gives it to a boy and tells him to put it on the website. When she turns back to me, she sticks her hand out to me. "Hello I'm Darcy, Nancy's cousin," she introduces. Nancy was one of the Shaylor Fangirls who at our old high school.

I grab Darcy's hand and shake it. "Nice to meet you Darcy. I'm Taylor."

"Wow, you have soft hands," the brown haired girl comments, when we let go.           

I smirk at her words. "Of course. I wouldn't want to give Shawn a bad handjob."

The girl squeals and jumps up and down. She turns back to the club members. "Tell me somebody got that."