6) Superheros

People if you're reading this then please comment ideas for me. The reason I haven't been updating my books is because I have no ideas and no motivation from not having ideas. Okay now enjoy the story.

Taylor p.o.v.

I feel my body literally freeze after hearing the guy's voice. I don't mean out of fear, but actually couldn't physically move. All I can do is wiggle my body a little.

My body then gets lifted up into the air. I then get turned to see two guys looking at me. One has his hand up towards me and the other has his hands crossed. The one with his hand up looks to be in his mid thirties and the other looks to be in his twenties or late teens.

"What would a non mutant be doing here," the older guy asks. My jaw is also stuck, so I can't respond. All I can do is glare at the guy. He finds it amusing, because he starts chuckling. He moves his hand closer to himself and my body floats closer to them.

"Want me to cut him," the other guy asks. The guy's once dark brown eyes turn into yellow cat eyes and his nails grow three inches long. The guy has an amused smirk on his face as he looks at me.

The older guy tilts his head and seems to think about it. "I don't know. Maybe."

Cat eyes walks closer to me and puts his hand around my neck. I feel the nails start to dig in my neck. He shows his teeth and I see all his sharp teeth.

This is moment I focus on all the power I can muster and throw a telekinetic blast on him. His hands let go and he flies back towards the other man. Though before he can hit him, the other guy puts his other hand up and makes cat eyes go over him and roll behind him. Cat eyes groans on the ground, hugging himself.

The older guy look at me for a sec, before dropping his hand and me falling. I sigh a little when I fall, but I don't relax just yet. I look up at the guy and watch him stare at me. "You're a mutant," he states. I have just shown my powers, so there's no reason to lie about it. I nod my head. He does something surprising. He walks over and extends his hand to me. Since he had just control my body, I decide to not accept his help up and stand on my own.

"My apologies," the guy says to me when I stand. "I thought you were a non mutant, I haven't seen you here before. Am I wrong to assume you are some of the few mutants that came here this morning?"

I shake my head. "No, but count me as one of the mutants that are leaving." I try to walk pass him, but he grabs my elbow.

"Please don't leave. I need to talk to you," he pleads. I shrug him off and walk down the hall, thinking he will use his powers to stop me, but surprisingly he doesn't. Instead he runs over to me and walks beside me. "I know it was wrong of me to do that, but all I was going to do was scare you off. I can't have any humans know about us."

"And why not?" Is he planning something sinister to the humans? If he is we're going to stop him.

"That's why I wanted you to come. So we can speak about your gang joining us."

"Why? To take over the world?"

He shakes his head quickly and laughs a little. "We're not trying to take over the world. Trust me, I've been down that road and trust me, it doesn't work well."

I stop for a sec and look at him. "So what are you guys planning," I ask him. I'm curious on what they're up to if it isn't something bad, like world domination.

He smiles and opens one of the doors in the hallway. "After you."

I thank him and then walk into the room. I gasp when I see the interior of the room. I would consider the room elegant, if it wasn't for all the animal bones everywhere. I can't believe somebody would have all this stuff.