4) Viral

3rd p.o.v.

Commander Trenton paces back and forth in his office as he waits for his agents. There was all sorts of chaos today. Mutants banding together to escape, the sudden winter storm, the escape of those mutant kids. It was all going down hill for him.

Somebody calls his phone. He picks up the phone and answers it. "Hello?"

"Commander there's a problem," he tells him.

Trenton groans and covers his face. "What now?"

"The actual Feds have discovered us. They called the sheriff and told him there is no fed unit dispatched in this area. We have to hurry out or else we will get caught," the male on the other line says.

Trenton slams his fist onto the wooden table. He felt so frustrated with all that has happened. Not only were they not able to get one of those dirty mutant freaks, but now they're getting kicked out. What's worst is that they don't even know how the mutants look like, so they can't chase them.

Then he hears a siren outside. He knew it was the police coming for him and he needed a way out. He ended the call and told the man to evacuate as many agents as possible.

He runs to his door, but before he could open it a man pushes it open. The guy has short dark brown hair and see green eyes. He wore a dark blue police uniform.

Trent pulls out his gun and aims it at the police. "Take one more step and I'll shoot you," the man threatens.

The police guy smirks over at him. He reaches out for the gun, but Trent shoots him before he could grab it. The surprising thing though is that the bullet doesn't go through. Instead it flattens and drops to the ground. The police guy chuckles at that.

"You're a mutant," Trent says in realization. The guy chuckles again and that gives him his answer.

Trent raises his gun again, but this time at the window. He shoots and the glass shatters everywhere. The cop covers his eyes and Trent takes the opportunity to jump out the window of the one story building.

When he's out, he runs towards his car. Trent can hear the mutant running behind him a couple feet away. Trent shoots a couple shots behind him. It slows the guy a little, but it was enough for Trent to get into his car. He starts the car and puts it in reverse.

Then he feels something in the back of his car, before he goes back. He checks what's wrong through the rearview mirror and his face goes pale. His tires were shaped into a square and the cop stood next to it. The cop walks to the front and does something to the door. From where Trent sat he couldn't see what he doing.

The cop grins at him and looks over at something else. Trent follows the guy's gaze and he sees a goth girl. The girl also had a grin on her face as she looked at them.

The cop moves away from the car and goes to the goth girl. Trent tries to open the car to escape, but the door was stuck. The cop had forged the front door and back door together, so it wouldn't open.

The goth and the cop both chuckled at the man's struggling to get out. The goth girl then stares at the car and a laser comes out. The car then glows bright purple and then it blows up. All that's left is a giant hole, where the car used to be.