1) New Member

Unknown p.o.v.

I look down at the caller's ID as I thought about what she just told me. I couldn't believe this has happened. "What," I scream into the phone.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry sir," she shakily apologizes. "But they all escaped."

"How?"

"Well Mendes wasn't in the train when the team got in, Mahogany fought off a couple of our agents and was able to escape, and there was a complication with getting Reyes' kids."

"What kind of complication," I asked through gritted teeth. My fingers were going deep into the wooden desk as she spoke.

"Trenton's team came in before we could, but we got confirmation that he also doesn't have the youth either."

I feel a little smile on my lips as I hear about Trenton's failure. "Evacuate as many of our people as you can, from the city," I say.

"What sir? Why would we do that," she asks.

I know Trenton like the back of my hand, I know his next move. " If Trent is there, than he will try to snoop around. If he snoops around enough, he will eventually find us. We need to evacuate," I say.

"Okay sir." I hang up the phone and smile. When Trent finds the kids, I will just steal them away from him. I smirk at the idea. I will get the kids and mess with Trent, a win win. Now I just need to find Mendes. Maybe I shouldn't have killed Jacob just yet, he would have been really helpful looking for Shawn.

2 month later

Shawn p.o.v.

"Look Shawnie, look how high I can go," Tristen yells as he starts swinging higher on the swing.

I smile as I look at the young boy. "Wow. Be careful up there, or you might hit an airplane," I yell back. Though with his diamond skin, he could possibly tear through the airplane. He giggles at my joke and he tries to swing higher.

I get so distracted with watching Tristen, that I don't feel somebody sneak up behind me, till I hear a twig snap. I teleport behind where I heard the twig snap. I see the guy in front of me and I tackle him to the ground and pin his hand behind his back. "I give, I give," the guy yells. The voice was really familiar.

"Taylor?" I let go of his hands and get off of him.

He groans and rolls over, looking up at me. "I don't really mind having you on top of me, but next time, can we have less clothes on," he says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes at him. "I could have killed you," I say, helping him get up.

"Key word, could have," he said.

"I want to pin you down again," I mumble.

"Uuu Shawn. Not in front of the kid," he tells me, wrapping his hands around my waist.

I look over at the swings and I see Tristen running over to us. "Taywer," he yells, hugging our legs.

"Hey Tris," he greets, picking up his little brother. He turns to me and grabs my hand. "There's a meeting inside." We all then walk into the elementary school.

The day of the chase back at Cam's house, there was a little bomb a block away from here. They evacuated the school and have closed it down till the next school year, we have been occupying till since then.

The bomb also attracted the feds too, which is now making it difficult for us to escape. They've put car checkpoints all over the city, so no one can leave the city, without them knowing. This wouldn't be a problem for us, if we were normal. All the feds are the same people who tried to kidnap us, so if they find us we're screwed. Aaron thinks that they planned the bomb attack, just to have a reason to be here.