8) New

Pic of their new friend.

NO SPOILERS

Can you guys read Chapter 7. I can see I wrote something on my phone but on my iPad it was blank. Sorry if it is. I think I fixed it. My wattpad has been acting strange lately so tell me if something like that happens.

Shawn p.o.v.

It's been a couple weeks since we've moved into the big house and it seems like things are going back to normal. Ashton and Kian have gotten jobs, Andrea and Hailee are going back to college, and the rest of us are going back to high school, even Dillon who dropped out last year. Luke is the only one who is going to be staying home. He's already graduated, so he's going to handle more of the house stuff and take care of Tristen when we're not around.

Today is the first day of school, for us. The school we're attending, Princeton high, just came out of a short break. The school is only a couple blocks away from the elementary school Tristen is going to. Tristen seems a little nervous of going to a new school, but we assured him that it is going to be great.

I get dress in my room and walk downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. The kitchen table is filled with food and it looks amazing. I sit down and grab as much food for my plate.

"Where Ash," Tristen asks Luke. Luke was helping Tristen get his food, since he can't reach most of it.

"Ashton is at work right now. He got the morning shift this week," Luke tells him. Tristen nods his head and starts eating his food. Taylor sits next to Tristen and me. He smiles over at me and kisses the top and of Tristen's head. Tristen whines that Taylor is messing up his hair and everybody laughs.

When we are finish with breakfast, we get in the cars and drive to school. Taylor and I first take Tristen to his elementary school. He was nervous when we dropped him off. He made Taylor promise he wouldn't leave till he was comfortable with the other kids. Though that didn't take long, because in five minutes all the kids wanted to play with him, because he is new.

"Do you think we should have let him go to school," Taylor asks me when we arrive to school. "I mean, what if he turns into diamond in front of the kids and accidentally hurts one of the kids."

The two of us get out of the car and walk to the school. "Relax Taylor. Aaron told us, Tristen isn't likely to turn diamond," I assure him. He doesn't seem to relax though, he still looks nervous. I grab his hand and rub his arm in an attempt to relax him. "C'mon. If you're good today, we can finish that thing we started last night," I whisper into his ears.

This gets his attention. He grins down at me and starts running to school, dragging me along. We get a few strange looks from people, but we don't care. Taylor runs so fast that he doesn't notice a kid in the way and we hit him. The three of us fall and the kids books and paper get thrown everywhere.

I groan as I get up from the surprisingly soft ground. I look at the ground and notice I landed on the kid. I squeak and jump off of him. "I'm so sorry," I say to the kid. I extend my hand and the kids takes it.

"It's fine," he says with a little smile. He looks around at the giant mess we made. He gets down and starts picking up all the papers and books. I get down and help him pick up the things two.

"Hey don't I get help," Taylor whines a couple feet away from us.

"You're the one responsible for this," I scold. I can already picture him pouting at me.

We get all the books and papers picked up and I hand it to him. "Thank you very much. You didn't have to. I'm Andrew Me--si," he introduces.

I raise my brow, but don't question him. "Hi I'm Shawn Mendes and yeah I did have to. It's all my fault that this bozo hit you," I tell him.