Dirty imagine @Nikki_Bizzle91300

Start from the beginning

"Whats wrong Justin?'

"Nothing its just that a very sexy girl is showcasing her naked ass in front of me you know the usual.

I giggled and carried on cleaning

"oh so your little friend came to say hello did he?

Justin growled and got up, "he isn't little he's huge look!"

I gasped when he got my hand and placed it on his crotch. I started to rub up and down his crotch; all of a sudden Justin let out a huge sigh and moaned loudly causing me to giggle. Justin then went to occupy the bathroom I giggled because I knew exactly what he was doing in there.

I continued with my cleaning and before I knew what was happening I slipped off the counter and threw my hands back as I was gonna fall, so I did the normal thing any normal person would do and that is to scream and closed my eyes tight. I screamed as I fell from mid air to the floor however I never reached the floor instead strong arms grasped me and held me close to their muscular chest; while I breathed heavily.

"Open your eyes sweetheart you're safe"

Justin breathed in his deep, raspy voice, which had me hot between my legs, and my juices were flowing down my legs causing a puddle on the floor. I gripped his shirt in one of my hands and put an arm around his neck whilst I breathed heavy from the sudden adrenaline and held onto Justin tighter, causing him to chuckle at my scared behaviour.

I slowly opened my eyes to be met with a smirking Justin, worry and lust was written in his eyes. I placed my hand on his chest and closed my eyes before opening them again.

"okay ima let you down now babygirl, don't fall again"

Justin put me down on my two feet however because I was still scared from my near miss fall so I wobbled and nearly fell again but Justin caught me and started to chuckle.

"well mister, I guess you will just have to help me with the clea-"

Before I could finish my sentence he pushed me against the stove and sat me on it and kissed me hungrily as if this was the last kiss that he would ever receive.

"Nu-uh Justin Drew Bieber doesn't clean!"

"Oh is that right!"

He moved us to the counter top and sat me down on it, Justin moved so that he was in between my legs. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, however me being a tease kept my lips closed. Justin growled and spread my legs further apart and started to caress my inner thigh, which had me pooling even more if that was possible.

Just then Justin smacked my ass, I gasped which made him smirk and he entered his tongue in my mouth and started to explore. I moaned against his mouth making Justin smile in the kiss. He picked me up and layed me down on the dining room table when he ripped off my little maid's outfit and whispered "hmm what a naughty maid, cleaning without any underwear on tsk, tsk"

Justin grabbed my boobs and massaged them making them look big in his hands as the flesh was spilling out of his large, colossal hands. I bit my lip to prevent any moans from coming out. Justin started to suck on your nipples and lick around your areolas; you moaned loudly arching your back up.

"you're eager babygirl"

"stop teasing me Justin!!!"

"patience baby"

Justin then started to kiss down your body kissing down the valley between your boobs right down to your stomach where he licked your bellybutton and stuck his tongue in which made you giggle slightly because it tickled.

He felt in between my legs and slid his finger up and down my slit making me buck my hips up more. "Always so ready for me!" Justin said breathing slightly on my pussy.

Justin French kissed my pussy and sucked on my clit making me moan loudly, "that's it baby moan my name, let the neighbours know who's fucking you this good!!"

"UGH Justin!!!" I said holding his head against my pussy, just then he slipped two of his long fingers inside and started pumping in and out. You could hear the sloshing of the juices in my pussy everytime he pumped his fingers in and out.

"ugh J-Jay im about to ugh...."

"not yet baby, wait for me."

He pulled his fingers out and stood up undoing his belt, pulling down his jeans and Calvin's and taking out his member, which let me tell you was huge!!! I suddenly got up and made grabby hands at his dick because I was thirsty and I needed some Jerry milkshake however Justin just shook his head and whispered "it's all about you baby" "you ready baby?" "yes Justin I am please just go in"

He spread my legs open and pushed his tip into me, making me wince from his size. He stopped inside me and looked into my eyes "are you okay baby?" I nodded and replied "just do it baby it always hurts cause you're just really big"

He nodded and started to move inside of me thrusting roughly but with love too. I arched my back and moaned out loud not caring if the neighbours or passing people heard. Justin was giving it to me good and it felt really amazing!

J:UGHHHH Mona you're so damn tight babygirl

Me: OHHHHH Babyyyy!! H-Harder

J: that's it baby moan my name louder!

Me: JUSTIIIINNNN

Justin thrusted into me harder and faster, I could feel the familiar knot build up in the pit of my stomach. I felt Justin's warm, wet mouth encase my nipples he sucked on them making me moan and buck my hips up. Justin kept going faster and harder, I bucked my hips to meet his thrusts. The only that could be heard in the kitchen was Justin's grunts, my moans and the sound of our skin slapping together as Justin slammed into me.

"OOHHH JUSTINNNN IM SUPER CLOSE PLEASE CAN I CUM?!"

"Not yet honey, wait for daddy"

Justin slammed into me with great force putting my leg on his shoulder so he got more of a deeper feel inside my pussy; he hit my G-spot each time making me squeal and moan. I placed my hands on his back and scratched down with my nails because the pleasure I was feeling was too much for me too handle.

"Ugh Monique, you feel so damn good up under me!! Daddy's gonna cum!"

"cum in me Daddy"

With one final thrust Justin cummed inside me making me squirt my juices all over him and the dining room table. My body started to convulse with the pleasure, Justin helped me ride out my mind-blowing orgasm, as he kept moving in me slowly.

Justin fell on top of me and kissed me with a chaste, sweet, passionate kiss, I obviously kissed back with just the same amount of passion and love as him. He occasionally moved inside me every so often making me buck my hips and moan.

"damn baby, lets go for round 2 now I know that you can squirt!"

I blushed and kissed him again as we got ready for round two "hey Justin, lets do it on the couch this time I think the dining room table is pretty worn out don't you think? I asked Justin giggling. He chuckled at my response and picked me up bridal style and threw me on the couch making me squeal and giggle as we went for round 2 and 3.

_____________________________

Hey Monique hope you liked the imagine! Vote, comment and let me know what you thought! Nikki_Bizzle91300

Hey peeps! Im so sorry for the long ass wait but im here and ready to do some imagines, you guys are so so so patient like omg I love you guys so much.

The reason why I haven't been as active is just cause ive been busy with life, college work, assignments, stupid family life. Plus ive been feeling really down lately and having the urge to cut...but I haven't made major deep cuts, there only small baby ones. But Im tryna be good so no more cuts, Justin kinda helps too so im getting better.

Thank you guys once again!

Love Radha xxxxxx