The Assignment (Lesbian Story)

Authors Note: Hello amazing readers! Thank you so much for giving this book a chance!

This book does contain GirlxGirl content so if you don't like that then don't read this.

Well that's all. I hope you all enjoy the book and your comments would really help.

Chapter 1- The Assignment

I watched out of the window as the academy came into view. I smiled remembering when I had started it three years ago. Since then I have been stronger and smarter in everything that I do. I guess I just appreciate life more.

I have been training to be a security guard since I could remember. When I was little I was one of those kids that would get into fights at school to try and show off to the boys.

My mother hates the idea of me going around protecting someone, however, my father supported my decision. But, then again, my mother didn't much care for me. She loved my older brother Max because he always got good grades and was athletic.

I expected her to be proud of me when I told her that I had gotten accepted into the academy but the only thing she said was 'I hope they don't show you how to use a gun there.' They did. They showed me how to shoot from far away and close up. Even though I would never have to use a gun in my line of work it is always a good skill to have.

I smiled as I neared the entrance and glanced at the gatekeeper. He allowed me in and I found a place to park in the slightly full parking lot.

As I neared the old brick building I noticed that the walls had moss and vines all over it from old age. The building was put up over 100 years ago. I don't understand why they don't rebuild it. Every time it rains there are leaks everywhere and the floor creaks with every step that you take.

I sighed and shook my head as I opened the front door and headed to my dorm.

After three years of training here I was, going to get my first assignment. Once you have fulfilled the maximum number of years you don't graduate from the school, you just get assigned someone. Once they have assigned you someone to protect, they move you close to the person and you have to stay with them 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

If the person was famous and had multiple body guards, then your job was easier but you moved around a lot. I would probably get an average person for my first assignment. After we had fulfilled our duties we get another one. Or, for celebrity reasons, we can sign a contract that states we will always be with them. But, again, I won't be assigned that since it's my first one.

I walked down the ice cold halls in my black pants, leather jacket, and boots. My dark hair was tied in a tight pony tail, and I was wearing sunglasses.

I stuffed my cold hands into my pockets as I neared the main office. There sat the secretary typing on her old computer behind a bullet proof window. She should really get a new one, the poor women just sits there all day having to deal with the old technology that's in the thing. My phone is faster than that computer.

I smiled at her as she waved me inside to sit and wait for the Head Master.

My heart was beating rapidly and my palms were sweating. I always had that problem when I got nervous. I usually had breathing problems too..

I stood up straight with my hands at my sides as I heard the old oak door creak open. A man in his late sixties stood in front of me with a grey suit on.

I smiled at him as I took his strong hand into mine. I shook it before waiting to be seated. When he finally walked around his large desk and sat down, I smiled and did the same.