Great News!!

Hi everyone, Gabby here, I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that has taken the time to read and enjoy this book! I've also received such sweet messages from you all that just warms my heart. 

I wanted to announce that I am writing another book that I hope to be published, so it will not be a fanfiction like my other stories have been. The book is called 'How Many Lies Can One Woman Tell?', a book I've been thinking about for a while now, centering around Audrey Bevier, a woman I created 8 years ago. I am very passionate about the book and I hope you all will give it a read and grow to love Audrey as I have. It is available now as I create and fix the book to be the greatest that I know it can be.

Thank you all so much for your continued support, 

~Gabby 

BOOK PREVIEW: 

Close your eyes and imagine the love of your life: Not the one you felt with someone you can't remember the middle name to, the one you could never forget about. The one that filled your chest with water and weighed you down for so long you were absolutely sure you were going to drown. It was beautiful, they were beautiful; ethereal even.

They were full of shit and every word that came out of their mouth was a lie.

Anyone would tell you that Commanding Agent Audrey Bevier was a hard woman to withstand both mentally and physically. No one knew the half of it; not even the woman Audrey would gladly give her life for. Will she ever, for even a second in her life, tell the truth?