*{ Jaspar }*

Title: Soap

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Joe confesses his feeling for his crush and he thinks things aren't gonna go well.

Warnings: None

Word Count:441

"Oh god I can't believe I did that!" He screamed into his pillow, soaking it with his tears." Joe what's wrong?" His sister, Zoe, asked voice full of concern." I told him..." He replied while looking at her with red eyes and tears streaming down his cheeks.

" Oh Joe, it's going to be okay I promise." She said while rubbing his back up and down." You can't promise that! What if he tells the whole school?! What if makes fun of me?! What if he hates me forever?! What if he-"

" Joe shut up!" She snapped causing him to whimper and bury his head in his pillow." Look you wanna know what makes me feel better when I'm having a rough day?"She asked. " I don't know, eat ice cream?" He replied sniffing. " Nope. I take a nice bath full of bubbles." She said while grabbing his wrist and dragging him inside the bathroom.

Joe sighed and made his towards the bathtub while turning the tap to the right and adding the bubble bath inside, making the surface foam up with bubbles. He slowly took off his clothes and placed them inside the dirty clothes hamper and dipped his feet inside the water.

Once he was completely inside the water calmed his tense muscles and he finally felt relaxed. Joe reached his hand out and popped one of the bubbles making him giggle. He then grabbed a bar of soap from the side of the bathtub and started rubbing all around his body.

A ring from his phone caused him to jump and drop the soap inside the tub, but he could care less. He got up and wrapped a towel around his waist and checked the Caller ID." An unknown number?" Joe thought while pressing the green button and putting it towards his ear.

" Hello?" He asked confused." U-um, Joe?" He heard from the other line causing him to gasp." C-caspar?" He asked clearly scared.

" Yeah...I um, I wanted to talk about earlier. Listen I would l-" but he was interrupted before he could finish." Listen you don't have to talk about it. It's clear that you don't like me and that you're straight, so don't worry about it. I'm perfectly fine I was just being stup-"

"Joe, I like you too!" Caspar yelled into the phone causing Joe to stop rambling." You w-what?" Joe asked shocked." I-I like you too." Caspar replied with a giggle in the end.

****

w