*{ Janiel }*

Title: Saved

Genre: Fluff

Summary: On his way back home from school, Joey gets himself into a little trouble.

Warnings: Violence & Homophobic Language.

Word Count: 691

*{ Joey's POV }*

The bell had finally rang, which meant school was over.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder and started walking home.

While I was walking home, I realized I was in the bad part of town where there are gangs, drug dealers, and kidnappers.

I better get out of here quick!

I started walking faster, but it was too late.

X: Well look at what we got here. A lost faggot.

Joey: I don't want to cause any trouble. Can you please let me go?

X: Yeah right. You being here means you are looking for trouble.

Before I could say anything, he punched me right in the jaw causing me to fall on the floor.

I put my hand over my mouth and I could taste blood.

The guy then started beating the crap out of me. He kicked, punched, and spit on me.

When he was done he looked at me with a wicked grin and put his hand behind his pocket and took out a knife.

He slowly started making his way towards me while I started crawling back, but ended up hitting a dead end.

At this point I was full on crying and terrified of my life.

Joey- P-please don't k-kill m-me.

X: Too late pretty boy.

I closed my eyes and waited for my death, but it never happened. I slowly opened my eyes and saw another guy holding the other guys wrist.

XX: Don't you dare think about it, Preston.

Preston: Oh come on Daniel, I was just having a little fun. Why don't you join me?

Daniel: You know killing people isn't my thing. Now as gang leader, I order you to get the hell out of here before I kick your ass.

The guy Preston, then looked at Daniel with fear and ran away.

Preston: You win this round pretty boy.

Once he was gone, Daniel crouched and started stroking my cheek.

Daniel: You ok Joey?

Joey: Yeah, but how do you know my name?

Daniel: We go to school together. I have you for English.

Oh yeah, he's the guy that sits in the back of the classroom. The teacher is always complimenting about how good he writes.

Daniel: Want me to drive you home?

Joey: S-sure.

He put his hand out and I happily accepted it. He then started walking us towards a motorcycle.

Daniel: Hope you don't mind.

Joey: No, it's alright

He got inside first and I followed after. I carefully wrapped my arms around his waist and he started the motorcycle.

Daniel: Hold on tight.

Before I could say anything he started riding the motorcycle really fast causing me to shriek and wrap my arms tighter around his waist.

The wind was blowing in my hair and I was loving every second of it. The world around me seemed to slow down and it felt like Daniel and I were the only ones around.

After a while of driving, we finally made it to my house.

Daniel: We're here.

He parked his motorcycle and lead me towards my front door.

Joey: Thanks for saving me by the way.

Daniel: No problem.

Joey: Is there anything I can do to repay you?

Daniel: You being safe is payment enough.

Joey: Come on. There's something I gotta do to show my appreciation.

Daniel: It's nothing, really.

Joey: Fine then if you're not going to do something about it, I will.

Before he could say anything I wrapped my arms around his neck, stood on my tippy toes (considering he was taller than me) and kissed him.

He was shocked at first, but he happily started kissing back. I let go of the kiss and he had a shocked facr and blushing cheeks.

Daniel: I guess I'll see you around school?

Joey: Yeah...

I opened the door to my house and closed it, while sliding down the door with a sigh.

Wow. I can't believe I was saved.