*{ Janiel }*

Title: Never Letting Go

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Part 2 of Letting Go

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1604

◆◆◆◆

*{ Daniel's POV }*

After a long time of waiting, the plane had finally landed. I looked out the window and noticed it was snowing. Yep here I am back in my home town of Boston, Massachusetts.

I got out of the plane and went to get my luggage. Once I got my luggage I made my way to the front of the airport to hail a cab. I guy came up and helped me put my stuff in the trunk and drove off to my old house.

Once we got there, I payed him and got the stuff from my my car. I went up to the door and knocked on. Then came out my mother with bed hair.

Daniels Mom: Daniel?! What are you doing here?

Daniel: I'll explain later, can I come inside? I'm super tired.

Daniels Mom: Oh ok. Come in.

I made my way to my old bedroom and put my luggage away. I plopped myself down the bed and realized that I was cold without Joey's head resting on my chest. Why can't I get over him?!

After a couple of tries I managed to fall into a let deep slumber, with dreams full of Joey.

*{ Joey's POV }*

I don't know how I managed to get home, but I did. I'm still shocked that Daniel left and took my heart with him as well. I was sobbing non stop and there was no one out there to help me. I must've been sobbing real hard because Wolf soon made his way to my bed and snuggled up close to me.

I gently started petting his fur and tried to calm my tears. Once I was done sobbing, my phone started ringing. I got it and looked at the Caller I.D. it was none other than Shane.

Joey: Hello? *sniff*

Shane: Hey Joey! What's wrong?!

Joey: I don't think I can explain through the phone. Can you come to my house real quick?

Shane: Sure I'll be there in 5 minutes.

I hanged up and made my way to the living room. I plopped myself down on the couch and started daydreaming about Daniel. My thoughts were rudely interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I got up and opened it to reveal Shane.

I quickly gave him a hug and started sobbing on his chest.

Shane: Joey what's wrong?!

Joey: Daniel left me!

Shane: Oh... so that's what his tweet was about, but why did you guys break up?

Joey: 'Cause almost everyday I was spending hanging out with you recording videos...

Shane: Aw man... now I feel responsible for this.

Joey: It's not your fault Shane. We were both getting into fights recently.

Shans: Oh okay... Listen how about we go to your living room and watch some random movies?

Joey: Sure that sounds like fun...