Chapter 7

"Hime? The master's asking for your audience." Virgo informed through my closed bedroom door.

I sighed and stood up.

Walking silently towards his room, I came into view the dance studio and I smiled lightly.

It was two doors away from my husband's room.

As soon as my foot planted in front of his door, I knocked... or rather banged the door.

"What do you want?" I grumbled through the door and he opened it, instantaneously, smiling anxiously at me.

"You see... Someone's coming over and well..." he scratched the back of his head and I sighed.

"He is coming over, isn't he?" I asked, to be more specific from my end, and he nodded.

"If it's him, then it's fine. When is he coming over?" I asked, nonchalantly, and he sighed.

He pursed his lips to a thin line and clenched his jaw, looking worriedly towards the other direction.

"Can we decline his request, instead?" he asked and there was some sort of desperation that I've noticed, lacing his voice.

"Why?" I questioned and it looks like he doesn't know himself.

"Don't be mad at him. It was my fault." He sighed and shook his head.

"And, I just really wanted to fix this thing between us... Before you see him, again." He added, dejectedly.

"So, what time is that pureblood dimwit coming over?" I asked, changing the subject, and he was displeased on how I used that name towards a relative of his.

"Don't call him that." He scolded and I rolled my eyes.

"He likes it when I call him that." I argued and he just shook his head in response.

The bell rang and after a few minutes of silence, Capricorn walked slowly towards us informing that the guest has arrived.

I smiled a little, knowing that my husband's brother came.

Despite of what he did...

I like that man.

He maybe cold and dull most of the time but...

I just like him.

"Hey, what made you decide to visit today?" I greeted, blandly, and he gave me a small smile.

"I missed you, sis." He stated, opening his arms, and I snorted, refusing to give him a hug.

"It's been a long time, bro." I rode with his joke, despite hating him currently, and I somehow... Inwardly cringed at my own joke.

Because, truly, I wanted more than that.

But, that can't happen because he likes someone else.

And, I'm... I'm married to his brother.

I just had to deal with it.

And, it would take a long time before I forgive him for what he has done.

Do you know the feeling that you like... Or, possibly love someone but they've done something unforgivable and yet... despite hating them... You're still in love with them?

That's how I feel about him.

I've been hiding this secret of mine for almost two years.

Levy-chan and Erza we're the only ones who knew.

And, I suspect that my husband knew, too.

"So, now that we've seen each other... Am I free to go, now, dear husband?" I asked as I looked towards my husband, watching us with sad eyes from the upper level of the mansion.

I rolled my eyes, walking out, and slipped towards my room.

As I savor the tranquility of my room, I decided to grab my laptop and play online games instead.

I opened my Garena account and typed in my username plus password.

I plugged my earphones on and started playing League of Legends.

Funny thing was Levy-chan and Gajeel, Levy-chan's three years gamer boyfriend, were online.

At first, they've always fought whenever he's not focusing on her, but now that he's exposed her of the gaming world, he's now the one who's having difficulties asking her out for a date.

They're so cute that whenever they're together, I take pictures then print them out and place it neatly on my GaLe album of memories.

I'd show that to Levy-chan whenever they get into petty arguments and she'd all be smitten about it then they'd make up.

She asked for the album once and I refused to hand it over to her.

Why?

What if she decided to burn it when she's extremely angry at him?

I'd never let my precious album of GaLe be ruined!

I'm the captain of the GaLe ship, ya'll better ride it with me, 'cause that shit's sailing whether haters like it or not!

While I was fixing my runes and masteries for the game, I heard a light knock on my door and I stood up to open the door.

When I opened the door, I couldn't help but close it immediately afterwards and walked back to my bed with my laptop on it.

Basically, slamming the face of a dork with a door.

"Very funny." He groaned from the door and I felt myself chuckle softly.

"What do you want, you pureblood dimwit?" I stated from my bed towards the person on the other side of the door.

"I just wanted to talk..." I heard him mutter from outside my door.

I sighed and walked towards the door, once more.

"What?" I questioned, glaring at him, and he gave me a half smile.

"So... My brother and I talked..." He stated and I rose and eyebrow for him to continue.

"And?" I questioned and he sighed.

"Since, you're the lady of the house... I've got to inform you..." he stated and I was annoyed, in anticipation, that I didn't notice my feet tapping on the floor impatiently.

"I'll be staying here for the next three months."