Chapter 4

I heard a light whisper from behind me.

Looking around the crowd, they were intensely looking at how the one and only Natsu Dragneel captured my arm.

My lips automatically formed a frown, as I watch his eyes trailing from my left arm to my hand.

Fake coughing seemed to have brought his attention back to reality.

"Oh. I thought you were someone I knew!" Natsu Dragneel stated while laughing, loud enough for everyone to hear, and I nodded.

I moved out of the way and called Levy-chan.

As soon as she picked up, I immediately asked, "Can we go somewhere else?"

"Is there something wrong, Lu-chan?" Levy-chan asked and I immediately composed myself, before I say anything harsh.

I breathe in and out.

"They know that I'm back." I stated and Levy-chan gasped from the other line.

Levy-chan seemed to have relayed the message to Erza and I could hear her cussing.

"Where are you at?" Levy-chan asked and I looked around.

"Abercrombie." I stated and they dropped the line.

Not even two minutes later, I found them both outside the shop carrying multiple shopping bags.

Levy-chan dropped her shopping bags and gave me a hug.

"Sorry that we left you. We didn't notice that you were missing until you called." Levy-chan stated and I laughed.

I laughed so hard that tears started to come out.

Seriously?

I've probably been missing for an hour and they just noticed when I called them.

They were so engrossed with shopping that they've forgotten about me.

"But... Didn't you just say that they saw you?" Erza asked, still standing pensively outside the store's entrance.

"Yeah..." I sighed and she nodded, carefully.

"We were so careless. We're sorry, Lucy." Erza apologized, looking at the ground.

"Punch me if that'll make you feel better." She added, and I sweatdropped.

"There's no need to do that. There's no helping it. They'd know sooner or later. Might as well, show up."

I shrugged nonchalantly and Levy-chan looked at me carefully.

"You know... These are the times that I'm having a hard time reading you." Levy-chan admitted and I chuckled.

"Past is past. I was careless. It's not anyone's fault." I smiled and she looked worried.

"So, where do you want to go?" Levy-chan asked.

"Spa might be a good idea, for now. It's better to spoil myself before The World War III starts." I joked and they seemed uneasy.

Then, Erza sighed.

"I don't think that's going to happen, Lucy. Remember what I told you... Things changed when you left."

She reminded and I nodded, nonchalantly.

We started walking out of the mall and headed a nearby spa.

When we entered, we were immediately assisted by the staff.

My name was called and I was asked to change my clothes.

The moment I laid on the facial bed, I started drifting off to slumber.