[23] What's a Road Trip Without a Little Violence?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well....Hi. I know you all are probably infuriated with me with the EXTREMELY long wait but I have a somewhat legit reason this time. I live with my best friend now after a long summer of things I don't think you want to hear about. They don't have a computer so I had to wait til my dad got me a laptop and I finally got one! Also, I was actually very depressed nearly all summer, plus spending nearly every day with my boyfriend. 4 months today:) but I honestly feel terrible, so I hope the length of this chapter somewhat makes up for the terrible excuse of a writer I am. Please enjoy:)

Chapter 23 "What's a Road Trip Without a Little Violence?"

"Drive Tony, drive!" I hollered from the backseat of the van we were about to steal as I finished duct-taping the unconscious driver's hands behind his back. A moment later, the van lurched into motion, causing me to bang heads with the man who was practically laying in my lap.

I spun my head around and glared daggers at the back of Tony's head as we took off down the highway. After my head stopped hurting I sucked in a deep breathe, trying to come to terms with everything that had happened literally just five minutes earlier.

The four of us, Tony, Burrito, Minnie and I were walking along the ditch beside the highway. We had practically given up on finding a ride and were just going to keep going until we couldn't go anymore.

Then...he appeared.

A guy, looking to be around Tony's age pulled up on the curb beside us. I had originally thought that he saw sad and tired travelers who were in desperate need of a ride and decided to stop and help us out of the goodness of his heart.

Yeah, I was kinda wrong.

Turns out, he's a pervert. He only stopped because he saw a girl, a.k.a me, practically half naked because I had cut my jeans into shorts and there were giant rips and tears in my shirt because of all those tree branches and sleeping on the ground. Also, I was completely defenseless since I haven't had anything to eat other than berries for the past week.

So he stopped and offered us a ride. I opened my mouth to accept but Tony interjected, asking him what his true intentions were.

Normally, you don't ask those types of questions to people offering you a ride. But in this case, I was very grateful for Tony's rudeness.

Turns out guys have good pervert- radars. 

He said the only way we'd get a ride was if I did a little something something for him. I repeatedly told him that I wasn't like that and that we'll find another way to get to town, but he didn't listen. After many feeble attempts of trying to get in my pants, he finally decided to attempt at a snag and run.

Sucks for him, my deer has a black betlt in kar-a-te.

If I had a phone I would've taped the whole thing. It was bloody hilarious and honestly made my life. Minnie had managed to knock him out cold, and that is when we took action. Technically, we are now kidnappers and car-jackers, but in our defense the guy was trying to kidnap me.

"Mandy, hold on tight, I'm making a sharp turn," Tony announced, barely giving me a second. I was slammed up against a wall, while Mr. Perv landed head on my chest. I let out a screech, shoving him off me.

"Thanks for the heads up." I muttered, giving the man a dirty look.

"Um, I did?" 

I rolled my eyes, crawling up to where Minnie sat, safely strapped into a seat. This van was much like the Mystery Machine in Scooby Doo. It had two front seats, and two that faced to the side. The only vacant seat, since Burrito was up with Tony, was the one beside Minnie. Unfortunately for me, it had no seat belt. So for the rest of the ride, I toppled over, front and back.